Chapter Seventy Five

The handful of weeks the students had to prepare for the popular sports festival flew by in the hustle and bustle of students working overtime to prepare for the big day.

Within this time frame, you grew fonder of Shoto and Kirishima. Getting to hang out with them and learn who they were as people brought you closer together. Midoriya was always around due to his mother dating your soon to be adopted father, which you didn't mind.

Katsuki took this news better than you were expecting him too. You learned he had some strange vendetta against Midoriya but didn't understand why. At first Katsuki was angry about the situation, you were spending most of your time with Midoriya since he was always glued to All Might due to inheriting his quirk.

In the end, Katsuki backed off embracing the fact All Might and Inko were getting close from what you told him. If this was true then the two adults could wed, Katsuki believed there was no way that dweeb would continue to pine for a girl who was likely to be his stepsister, less competition for him.

You looked forward to the weekends like most students did. No class, getting to laze around, no class training but for you it was the early morning hikes with Katsuki you have grown to love. Katsuki would wake you up, cook breakfast then the two of you would be alone together until the afternoon when you return to the dorms.

Saturday has grown into your favorite day. After the morning hike and spending the rest of the day with your classmates or All Might you and Katsuki went to his dorm to watch the new weekly episode of your favorite supernatural television show. You two tried to watch it in the common area a few times but your classmates were just too loud.

"Why are we doing this again?" You questioned for the third time.

"Because it's going to be fun!" Mina repeated for the fourth time.

"Mm..." You hummed a response. "...can I just go back to the dorm-?"

"No." Mina sharply replied. "We put in a request to use the schools pool and it was approved! We are going to have so much fun!"

"Yeah." You breathed through your nose.

"Hey, wait where are you going?" Mina asked, seeing you turn down the wrong hallway.

"Midnight's office." You answered,

"What for?"

"I was never issued a school swimsuit, you said we had to wear those." You yawned, "So she said she would get me one."

"Oh-!" Mina nodded, "-well don't take long ok!?"

"Alright." You waved, parting ways.

Knocking on Midnight's office door, you heard her call out to enter. Slowly you walked into the room, a flowery fragrant scent instantly catching your attention.

"Oh hello (y/n)!" Midnight smiled, looking up from the papers on her desk. "Can I help you with something?"

"Uh yeah-" You glanced around the room, "-you said you could get me a school-"

"Right!" Midnight nodding, reaching behind her on the floor picking up a bag. "So, the thing is-" She sheepishly grinned, "-I might have forgotten-"

"That's ok." You shrugged, "I don't have to go-"

"But-" Midnight stood, moving to lean on the front of her oak desk. "-I did bring one of my spares that was a little small on me, you can have it, I made sure to clean it."

"You don't have to-"

"It's fine." Midnight waved. "So, tell me-"

"Hm?"