Chapter Forty

Katsuki Bakugo walked through the empty hallways, a fresh cup of hot coffee rested in his hand as his head throbbed and his muscles ached from sitting for so long. He exhaled, rubbing his temple as he rounded the corner headed back to Recovery Girl's office where you still laid annoyingly unmoving.

Bakugo stopped, seeing Mina, Shoto and Midoriya all hovered around the cracked open door.

"What are you idiots doing?" Bakugo demanded to know, Mina placed a finger to her lips. "Don't shush me-!" He was cut off by your voice cutting through him like a knife.

"I'm fine." You waved your hand, shooing off Aizawa and All Might.

"On behalf of this school (y/n)-" Mr. Principle said, "-I am so very sorry you were attacked."

"I don't personally care-" You replied, "-but how are the others doing?"

"Miss. Ashido and Miss. Tsuyu walked away without so much as a scratch thanks to you." Mr. Principle answered.

"I am certain-" Recovery Girl walked over, "-if that was any other student besides you, they would have been killed by that hit."

"Now that's being a bit too dramatic." You chuckled.

"It's not." Recovery Girl took a seat beside Aizawa, "I don't know much about your quirks but I do know whatever lightening ability you hold is what saved your life and your classmates."

"I know." You nodded,

"You know?" Aizawa grunted, after a moment of studying your face, he sighed. "You knew what was coming, didn't you?"

"I felt it." You answered.

"You felt it?" All Might was confused.

"Yeah, I knew that student was about to use his quirk, I could feel it in the air."

"You knew you wouldn't be able to absorb the complete attack?" All Might questioned.

"Yep." You smirked at All Might's dramatic face.

"Why the hell did you jump in the way then!?" All Might demanded to know, "You were almost killed!"

"You know-" Mr. Principle spoke over the ranting teacher. "-no one has caught me up on your progress. Do you mind going over exactly what your quirks are?"

Shoto, Midoriya, Mina and Bakugo all glanced at each other, they leaned in closer.

"Well-" You started; "-my wind quirk is the easiest for me to use. You have seen my ice and fire."

"Yes." Mr. Principle nodded.

"Uh, water is the hardest-"

"I'm sorry you said water?"

"Yeah."

"You can control states of water not just your ice?"

"Yes." You nod, "But water is...hard, when I try to use the liquid state it's like trying to hold it in my hands and keep it from slipping between my fingers, its...I don't freaking know, it's water...its difficult!"

"You and Shoto Todoroki hold similar quirks-" Mr. Principle muttered more to himself, "-but you can control the temperature of your flames where he cannot. When he wants to melt his ice, he has to use his fire side. Do you have to melt-"

"Uh no." You answered, "I can just evaporate it."

"Interesting...anything else?" Mr. Principle was curious.

"Um...earth is another hard one."

"Earth?"

"She used it in the Sports Festival." Aizawa added detail,