Chapter Fifty Eight

Class A was sweating, sucking in deep breaths as they looked up at Aizawa who stood unaffected by their attacks. He wasn't even breaking a sweat! Class A's exercise assignment was each student needed to capture one colorful flag which rested on Aizawa's belt.

Aizawa glanced at his watch, just then Bakugo took his chance at rushing him. Aizawa snapped upward, his eyes glowing red shutting down Bakugo's quirk he has worked tirelessly on strengthening.

"Ugh!" Bakugo growled as Aizawa slammed him onto his back, "How the hell is this fair!?"

"Why would this be fair?" Aizawa questioned, before turning to the students who clung to the ground exhausted. "Time's up."

"What!?" Bakugo sprung to his feet. "No way in hell!" Bakugo waved his arm, "I'm getting one of those damn flags!"

"Next time." Aizawa brushed off, "Let's go."

"Go?" Mina breathed, her heart racing inside her chest.

"Oh God-!" Kaminari gasped laying on his back, "-what's next!?"

Class A stumbled behind Aizawa has they followed him out of the downpour zone and towards the west side of USJ to the flood zone.

"I'm starving." Kirishima groaned, dragging his feet.

"I'm so tired!" Toru yawned. "That exercise really took a lot out of me!"

"Yeah." Mina agreed, looking up to the sky, wondering where you got sent off too. Ida turned to his classmates, ready to encourage them to do their best in the next challenge but his voice was muffled by a loud explosion. Everyone snapped their eyes upward; thick smoke clouded the bright sunny sky.

"That can't be good." Aizawa muttered, taking off into a run.

"Huh!?" Mina turned, scrambling to follow her teacher and classmates who all broke out into a run. Aizawa bypassed students as they ran towards the pond where it seemed to be the cause of the smoke.

Shoto and Midoriya glanced around their surroundings as they followed their teacher, they couldn't help but notice the high number of second year students who littered the ground looking beat up and their pride bruised.

"What the-!?" Mina gasped, her mouth dropping open.

Before Class A in the middle of the pond, pieces of earth floating along the surface. In the middle of the soft water lay you on a patch of rock, with a towering figure straddling you his hand wrapped around your neck keeping you pinned.

Your assignment from the second-year teachers was to stand in the middle of the pond, you rose pieces of earth, so you had a place to stand while other pieces of ground acted as steps for the second-year students to reach you. The only task they had was to simply touch you.

"That's-!" Sero gasped, recognizing the man above you.

"That's freaking Kage Ishikawa!" Mineta's mouth dropped, seeing the popular second year student.

"Match!" Cementoss called, raising his hand.

"Who?" Toru blinked.

"You're kidding right!?" Kaminari gushed, "He is only like the coolest freaking guy at UA!"

"Then how come I never heard of him?" Toru crossed her arms.

"Because you live under a rock!" Kaminari ranted.

Bakugo held tight eyes on the second year, who slowly rose to his feet, offering a handout to you which you took, his blood boiled seeing you touching him.

"Damn Eraser Head!" Ms. Joke laughed walking over, "You have some talented students!"

"How did she do?" Aizawa inquired, watching you talk to the second year.

"She was freaking insane!" Ms. Joke jumped, "Kage is the only one who was able to reach her!"

"Really?" Aizawa hummed, it didn't surprise him Kage reached you since he had him as a student the previous year, he knew how talented that boy was. "I'll be taking my student back now."

"Aw!" Ms. Joke whined, "But she is awesome! Why don't we give her back later-" Class A turned to Aizawa, their nerves on edge as they stared at their teacher praying for him not to allow you to stay with the second years.

"No." Aizawa brought ease to Class A. "The deal was you get (y/n) for this one exercise, and that's it."

"Your no fun!" Ms. Joke pouted.

"I'm ok with that." Aizawa turned to you.

"(y/n)!" Mina jumped, waving in the air to you.

You looked overhearing your name, the pink spot jumping up and down caused you to smile.

"Looks like your friends are here." Kage's deep voice pulled your sight to his bright blue eyes and black hair that swept in front of his eyes.

"Seems so." You replied, taking a slow step towards the water's edge.

"You are talented (l/n)." Kage spoke out of the blue, "It's been a while since someone has made me work for my win."

"I let you win." You smirked, causing Kage to smile.

"I guess we will just need a rematch to confirm."

"Guess so." Your smirk didn't vanish as you reached your class.

"(y/n)!" Toru and Mina flanked your side, stealing peeks at Kage.

"Hey." You replied, "How did your thing go?" You wondered what they had to do. Bakugo, Shoto, Midoriya and Kirishima all stared Kage up and down.

"Oh, it was fine-" Momo joined, "-how was your thing!?"

"Huh?" You didn't catch on.

"We better go get ready!" Ms. Joke waved, "See ya guys later!" Kage moved to follow his teacher but stopped, turning to you.

"Hey-" Kage stepped inches from you, causing the girls in your class to blush and shatter to a blushing mess. "-sorry-" He said, reaching out brushing his fingers over your neck. "-about this." He nodded towards the bruise already forming. You shrugged.

"Not the worst I had."

"Hm." Kage smirked, "So next time-" He grinned, feeling the glaring eyes from four boys. "-I can go harder-"

"Shouldn't you be following your teacher!?" Bakugo stepped forward, pushing him as he stood in front of you.

"I suppose your right." Kage shrugged, flashing one last smirk towards you, "See you later (y/n)."

"Ah-!" Mina swooned, hearing Kage use your name so informally.

"What happened!?" Momo and Toru instantly interrogated you once Kage was out of ear shot.

"Huh?" You looked over as Bakugo turned around, his hands found you he inspected your neck.

"That bastard!" Bakugo cursed seeing the yellow shades paint your soft skin. "Just what the hell do you think you were doing with that guy!?"

"We just fought." You shrugged off,

"It looked like a lot more than just sparring!" Kaminari threw gas on the fire.

"It is the most action I have seen in a while." You smirked at Bakugo's surprised face, reminding him you two have fought twice not so long ago.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?"