Chapter Fifty Five

Class 1-A waited around for the rest of its members to join them in front of USJ, the building was popular today for it was being used by the first- and second-year students.

"Ugh!" Kaminari groaned throwing his head backwards, "What is taking everyone so long!?"

"It is hot." Jiro agreed, feeling annoyed by how slow the class was being.

"Ha ha!" Mina jumped around, "It's been so long since we have gotten to wear our hero costumes! I forgot how cute I look!"

"Damn-!" Nearby voices gawked; Mina glanced over seeing three male second years walking by checking out the popular first year class. "-these ladies are giving me a fevea!"

"Huh?" Mina blinked as the boy winked causing her to blush.

"Ah!" She and Toru squealed.

Bakugo rolled his eyes, Shoto shook his head displeased and Midoriya observed his female classmates' reaction to be hitting on.

"There is a lot of students here today." Sero yawned. "Why?"

"I have a feeling we are not going to like it." Shoto answered, gazing around seeing how multiple people were checking out his class.

"God Damn-!" A male voiced choked on his bottled water. Mina peeked over Ojiro' s shoulder seeing the stunned looking kid. Mina cursorily followed his gaze.

"Holy crap!" Mina gasped, covering her mouth with her hand.

"What!?" Toru became alarmed. Mina's eyes were wide as she remained speechless watching you walk over to the class with Asui strolling beside you.

Mina looked you up and down, she almost didn't recognize you!

"WOW!" Mina threw her arms in the air, causing a scene. "You look insane!"

The rest of Class A turned, wondering what Mina was going on about on.

"AH-!" Mineta's jaw dislodged as he stared at you.

Midoriya, Shoto and Kirishima were speechless, struggling to hold their posture and not gawk like the rest of the class. Bakugo could only stare, his scarlet eyes wide.

"God damn is right!" Kaminari nodded looking at you up and down. "Are you sure your our classmate?"

"I will still punch you." You commented, turning to Kaminari who was getting too close.

"Yep!" Kaminari laughed, lightly punching your shoulder. "You're (y/n) alright!"

"(y/n) you look stunning!" Toru gushed.

"Thanks." You smiled.

"I didn't even know you could look this good!"

"Ah...thank you?"

"I'm serious!" Toru gabbled on, still staring at your hero costume. "I had no idea you could be this feminine."

"Ok-" You replied, "-now it feels personal."

"N-No!" Toru shook her head, "I mean it in the best way possible! I-I can't even stop looking at you!"

"Now it's weird." You commented turning away from her.

"(y/n)-" Midoriya breathed blushing, "-you-you look amazing!"

"Thanks." You smirked.

"Yeah!" Kirishima joined in.

"Looks like we are just waiting for Aoyama, Ida and Mr. Aizawa." Momo looked around.

"Yeah." Jiro nodded, stealing quick glances at you.