Chapter Fifty four

"Do you need help unpacking?" Asui asked, motioning to your arm and leg.

"I already did-" You answered, "-but thanks."

"When!?" Mina and Ochaco were confused! They never seen or heard you coming or going!?

"I wanna see!" Mina bounced, "Can we see your room!?"

"Uh...why?"

"Because we are holding a contest for best dorm!" Mina explained, "Come on!"

"Fine." You waved.

"Where is your...?"

"Forth floor." You answered, "I'm next to B." You nodded to him.

"You are?" Bakugo turned.

"Mhm." You nodded; your eyes felt heavy as sleep stung your eyes.

"Where have you been all day?" Asui wondered as you followed everyone to the elevator.

"Why didn't you answer your phone!?" Mina harshly added.

"Well-" You breathed, "-I woke up late, so I rushed to get to my doctor's appointment. I left my phone at home."

"It took you all day at the doctors?"

"No." You shook your head, "I spent the rest of the day with Toshinori."

"That man that was with you downstairs?" Jiro asked.

"Yeah." You nodded, Bakugo saw the pain flash through your face. He then realized you just inherited a father figure into your life, now because of him and the damn league of villains you had to move out and into this place. Did you feel alone?

"How come you didn't have to be here on time!?" Kaminari whined.

"I... got permission from Mr. Principle."

"Why?"

"Because-" You thought for a moment, "-I never got the chance to say goodbye before and it...wasn't easy." You fought back the tears pressing against your eyes avoiding your classmate's heavy gaze.

"Where the hell is this room!?" Bakugo stepped beside you, blocking you from view. Mina opened your door, allowing your classmates to spill in.

"You good?" Bakugo leaned closer, so only you could hear.

"Yep." You nodded, still not making eye contact.

Unknowingly to Bakugo, he was heard by Kirishima and Shoto who held watchful eyes.

"This room is so..." Mina looked around. "...you."

"I don't know if that's an insult or..." You chuckled, trailing off.

"I-It's a compliment!" Mina quickly replied. "I mean, I walk in here and I instantly can...feel you. Does that make sense?"

"It does." You nodded leaning against the wall.

"Did you have a good time with All--I mean Toshinori?" Midoriya surveyed at you as you watched your class go through your things.

"Yeah." You nodded, "It was a good day."

"You know he is still a teacher here-" Midoriya smiled, "-your gonna see him all the time."

"I know." You face pulled together, "But it's not the same."

"(y/n) ..." Midoriya breathed, seeing the pain scribble itself onto your face.

Midoriya quickly caught your hand with his, he led you out of the room and down the hall. The dorms were in the shape of a 'U', Midoriya turned the corner before peeking to make sure they were out of ear shot from everyone else.