Chapter Six

The next week sped by in a blur of dead sleep and chatting with the UA teachers.

All Might, Midnight, Aizawa and Mr. Principle visited you every day, you were slowly beginning to get to know each of them. All Might would sometimes pop in two or even three times a day to check in on you.

Most times when you were awake you didn't see Shiro or Gray, they were working hard on their physical therapy. They didn't have your enhanced healing ability that had you eating up the hospital's cafeteria.

Doctor Shuzenji placed you on strict bed rest while you healed from the multiple injuries which littered your skin. You laid against the stiff pillow; your eyes closed as you relaxed alone inside your hospital room. It had been years since you got the luxury of a bed to sleep in.

"I can't believe those two turned down the offer!" A nurse gossiped walking into your room, you decided to remain appearing asleep. It made their jobs easier, plus you didn't have the energy to spark up conversation just yet today.

"I know!" Another gasped looking at the monitor which held your vitals.

"If I got that kind of offer, I would be all over it!" One nurse laughed, "To turn down offers from UA High School!? Insane!"

"I can't blame the two guys-" The other one said, "-they lived through hell, why on earth would they want to jump into hero work?"

"But still-!" The other scoffed, "-they turned down acceptance into the entire school, at least get yourself a free education!"

"I don't know." The nurse shrugged, "I understand their point of view."

"I don't-" The two nurses said leaving the room, "-they are getting ready to leave, without even saying anything to their friend-"

Your eyes snapped open as you sat up, turning to the two empty beds. Shiro and Gray were...leaving...now!?

Pain erupted in your torso, legs and arms as you pride yourself off the bed, the cold floor stung you through the hospital socks. You sucked in a deep breath trying to steady your pounding heart, scrambling out of the room you had no idea where to go.

You assumed the front of the entrance, and those were the signs you followed. Staff members turned and stared with confusion leaking onto their faces seeing you wandering around the halls.

You found the front doors quickly.

"M-Miss-!?" A security guard stood from his desk, you pushed open the glass door, the pressure stung your arms but you bit through the pain.

The warm air blew over your face, you froze for a moment feeling the fresh air and bright sun rays gracing your skin. Your baggy white hospital top and pants blew with the wind as you moved forward, the guard still calling your name quickly talking on his walkie talkie, not having a clue what to do.

"Shiro-!" You called to see your two friends, dressed in clean street clothes, loading into a black car. "-Gray!"

The two boys turned spotting you limp in your yellow hospital socks towards them.

"Hey kid-" Shiro called, closing the trunk of the car. "-good to see you up and about."

"What the hell!?" You said, punching him in the arm as hard as you possibly could.

"Ow-" Shiro rubbed his arm, "-that almost hurt!"

"Where are you two going!?" You snapped, "Why weren't you going to tell me!?"

"Uh-" Gray turned to Shiro, "-well...uh...there's not an easy way to say this." Shiro breathed.

"They found family." Gray stepped in seeing Shiro's hesitation.