Chapter Forty Four

"We are going to be on this bus for a couple hours before our first stop-" Aizawa turned from his seat in the front to gaze at his class. "Stay focused-ah..." Aizawa sighed, seeing the class was to busy goofing off to notice him talking.

"Let's blast some music!" Kaminari laughed.

"No one should be standing!" Ida shouted over the mixed voices, "That is a safety hazard-!"

You pulled air into your lungs, leaning against the cool window.

You thought about Saturday morning, when you woke up in your bed still dressed in your clothes from the day before. Then your brain came crashing down realizing the situation you placed Bakugo in. You face was bright red remembering how you snuggled into him, you couldn't even look him in the eye this morning when Classes A and B were loading into the busses.

You hung out with All Might, who wasn't there when you and Bakugo got home, you questioned him on his whereabouts. All he said was he had a few drinks with a friend, you didn't know he had friends which struck a nerve.

"Hey-" Mina pulled you back into reality. "-you ok?"

"Huh?" You turned your head, "Yeah why?"

"You're so quiet."

"It's so early." You yawned.

"Not a morning person I see." Mina giggled.

"I am not." You nodded before glancing around the chaotic bus. Bakugo was sitting a few rows behind you and Mina. You felt relieved you couldn't see him, but another piece of you was annoyed you couldn't see him.

"Hey-!" Ida barked, "-do not open that window!"

----

The bus pulled over allowing everyone to pile out and stretch their legs. It was the afternoon now, the sun was high in the sky and it was hot today.

"Finally-!" Kaminari groaned, "-I needed off that bus!"

"Let me through-!" Mineta shoved passed people to get off the bus, "-I gotta pee!"

Ignoring the students, you noticed a black car was parked nearby. Maybe they were just stretching their legs too?

"Where is the bathroom!?" Mineta cried, running all over the dirt covered area.

"This isn't much of a rest stop." Kirishima muttered, standing beside you.

"Not really." Jiro agreed, "Where is Class B at?"

"Are they not right behind us?" Mina questioned, looking back to the road.

"You don't think we stopped here just so you could all stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa asked finally getting off the bus.

"Please-" Mineta begged, "-the bathroom!?"

Just then the black car's door swung open, gaining everyone's attention.

"Heya Eraser Head!"

"Long time no see." Aizawa acknowledged.

Two girls jumped into sight, one dressed in blue who you knew to be Pixie-Bob and the other dressed in pinkish red colors who was none other an Mandalay. You internally groaned seeing the wild, wild pussycats begin their introduction. No one knew where you were going for this camp, even All Might wouldn't tell you or he just didn't know either.

If you had known you were going to be working with the pussycats, you would have stayed home.

"These are the pro-heroes you will be working with at the summer training camp." Aizawa explained.