Chapter Seventy Nine

"Hm." Katsuki stirred, taking in a deep breath through his nose. Instantly he coughed, the damp musty odor opened his eyes. His head dancing along to his heartbeat as he slowly drank in his surroundings. Muffled voices filled with fear brushed his ears, the sounds of crying sparked his memory.

He snapped his head upward; the dusty metal bars blocked his view of the dimly lit room. Katsuki saw dozens of cages littering the space. The bars he leaned against caused his muscles to ache in pain...wait...where were you!?

Katsuki instantly moved to spring up, but his pinned arms above his head stopped him, he looked up seeing he was chained. His hands were encased in a silver metal contraption.

"What kind of kinky bullshit is this!?" He growled, trying to break free from the man-made restraint. He turned to his right, seeing another cage resting beside him. His body moved on its own, wishing to be closer to you but once again he was halted by the restraints.

"Bakugo!?" Katsuki looked through the bars, hearing his classmates.

"Kacchan!?" Midoriya breathed feeling instantly relieved.

"Deku?" Katsuki focused his eyes forward, seeing Midoriya lying on his back.

"What the hell happened!?" Katsuki shouted, using every drop of strength he had to break the chain but failed.

"We don't know!" Someone answered, the mixed voices all blended, hurting his head. Katsuki turned; you were more important than them.

"(y/n)!" Katsuki yelled over the crying classmates.

You laid motionless on your back like Midoriya. Katsuki scanned you, his eyes sharpened seeing the pieces of metal on your neck, arms and legs pinning you against the metal bottom of the cage. Katsuki assumed Midoriya was in the same situation as you.

"Bakugo!" Mina's faint voice reached him.

"Everyone-!" Katsuki yelled, "-shut the hell up!"

Slowly the voices all silenced, everyone understood panicking was not going to get them anywhere. They needed to focus and come up with a plan on how to gain their freedom back.

"Is (y/n) alive?" Mina's dreaded voice questioned, her heart threading panic through her body as tears filled her eyes.

"Alive?" Katsuki furrowed his brows turning to you.

Why wouldn't you be alive!?

"What the hell does that mean!?" Kaminari yelled out, he sounded close. Katsuki looked up, realizing there were people above him.

"I think whoever did this attacked her."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I heard them hit...something." Mina shook her head; she was restrained in the same manor Katsuki was. "I-I don't know if it was her, but it sounded like it."

"Yeah-" Katsuki called after a second noticing your chest raising, "-she is breathing."

"Oh, thank God." Mina gasped, sitting across the room in a single cage with others around her.

"Bakugo-!" Kirishima called, sounding like he was behind Katsuki, "-does (y/n) look alright?" Kirishima's concern for you annoyed Katsuki.

"Yeah." The blond grunted, slowly moving trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

"Is everyone alright?" Ida called, sitting behind Katsuki.

"Yeah!" The class nodded. One by one each explained how they were tied down and couldn't move.