Chapter Seventy Two

Katsuki held your hand as he walked you home from the date. You were still riding on cloud nine, gripping your new stuffed animal tightly in your free arm.

"Thank you for tonight." You looked up at him, his scarlet eyes found yours instantly.

"It was nothing." He smirked, you could see the victory plastered all over his face, but you didn't care. You just leaned against his arm following him because you had no clue how to get home.

As you walked up the porch, Katsuki hesitated for a moment. He didn't want tonight to end; he didn't want to say goodbye and walk away from you.

All Might was peeking through the window, like he had been doing for the past forty-seven minutes waiting for you to get home, even though Katsuki had you walking up to the door at eleven on the dot.

"I really did have a good time tonight." You smiled at him causing Katsuki to blush.

"Tsk." He responded, looking away trying to hide the blush on his face. "We-We are hanging out tomorrow!" Katsuki declared.

"Hm?" You blinked, "Alright." Grinning causing Katsuki's heart to flutter. He bent down, kissing your right cheek feeling the coldness from the night air.

All Might's eyes teared up, seeing how gentleman like Katsuki was being with you, who deserved nothing less. All Might felt a since of pride for the young angry hero as well as relief, he knew then with how gentle he was being with you that Mina was right, Katsuki would do anything to protect you.

"It's cold, you should get inside and warm up."

"Your jacket-"

"Give it to me tomorrow." Katsuki quickly responded.

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't be saying it if I wasn't sure." Katsuki repeated himself.

"Ok then." You walked into him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Goodnight princess." Katsuki whispered into your hair.

"Goodnight...Katsuki."

Katsuki refused to leave until he watched you walk inside and heard the door locked, he needed to know you were safe. All Might had dashed over to the couch, grabbing a newspaper pretending he hadn't been spying on the two of you.

"He-Hey!" All Might looked over, "How did it go?"

"It was..." You thought how to describe it, the entire time you stood there the smile refused to leave your face. "...really nice." You ended up answering.

"That's wonderful to hear!" All Might smiled, "Why don't you go change and we can watch a movie together?"

"Yeah." You nodded, "I would like that." You turned to head upstairs, "Your newspaper is upside down." You pointed out; All Might quickly scrambled to fix it.

"Wh-What!?" All Might awkwardly laughed.

All Might and you laid on the couch watching movies until you fell asleep. All Might carried you to your bed, tucked you in before turning off the light. He looked over his shoulder and smiled watching you sleep for a moment longer before heading to bed himself.

----

Just as he promised, Katsuki showed up in the morning to pick you up for who knows what. All Might answered the door, greeting Katsuki with a smile.

"Hello young Bakugo!"

"Hey."

"How did last night go?"