Chapter Sixty One

"Wh-What are you-!?" You gasped out as he began to suck the tender flesh of your neck. His grip around you tightened, forcing you to remain against him as his hot lips slowly moved around your exposed skin, biting and sucking his way towards your jaw.

Your heart raced; your breathing hitched. You lifted your head by pure instinct, giving Bakugo more access of your neck. His hot breath against your skin made your stomach flutter, taking deep unsteady breaths, your scents were filled with caramel and melted sugar as the warmth from Bakugo's body filled every neglected cell.

You relaxed for the first time in your life, your shoulder slumped, giving up control and as you did your grip on the over stock of lightning rushed to freedom, searching for any conductor to run free and Bakugo was its all-access pass.

Bakugo grunted, his legs collapsed underneath him, the two of you fell to the floor, Bakugo straddled you as he leaned on his forearm placed above your head against the wall. He clinched his jaw, pain invaded his sight. He felt like someone was cutting him open, pulling out and unraveling his muscle fibers while playing tug a war with them.

"B-B..." You opened your eyes, slowly lifting your light head. Your lips felt dry staring at the side of his face.

"You good?" His voice was rough as he refused to turn to you.

"Are you...?"

"Hmph-" Bakugo smirked, turning to you he held a cocky expression on his masked face. "-you think a little shock can bring me down?" Bakugo gazed down into your eyes, "Now answer the damn question, are you good?"

"Yeah." You took a deep breath, looking over to Toru, she was still knocked out inside your ice.

"Good-" Bakugo replied, catching both your wrists with one hand, placing him above your head against the wall. Your mind flat lined again dumbly staring ahead trying to process what just happened. He gripped your neck softly, forcing you to look up into his crimson red eyes. "-now you wanna fucking explain what you and that dumbass from Class 2-A were doing together!?"

"Wh-What?" You dumbfoundedly replied. Bakugo leaned closer just inches away from your face.

"I didn't fucking stutter."

"I-I-" You licked your lips, Bakugo stared as your tongue dipped between your lips before returning into your mouth. "-we didn't do anything."

"Are you sure about that?" Bakugo snapped,

"Yeah." You nodded, feeling his warm fingers under your chin. "Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

Bakugo thought back to Aizawa's words when you first arrived at UA, he explained how you might not understand regular social queues, did you not understand when you're being hit on?

"Because that guy was flirting with you!" Bakugo spelt out for you.

"What?" You scoffed, "No, we were just-"

"How fucking dense are you!?" B snapped, "He was flirting with you, and you were flirting back!"

"I was not." You rolled your eyes. "I was doing what the teachers asked me to do, spar with the second years-"

"Ever since you walked out in this damn outfit-" Bakugo nodded down to your costume, "-every fucking guy has been all over you! Have you really not noticed this!?"

"Nope." You replied with a small smirk.

"Your fucking useless." Bakugo breathed.

"Does that mean..." You pulled your lips together, "...that you're flirting with me too?"

"What!?" Bakugo was taken back, "Why in the hell would I do that!?"

"Ah...well..." You took in how the two of you were positioned, after a moment passed between the two of you Bakugo blushed, seeing how he straddled you, he held your wrists above your head and held you by your damn throat, what the fuck came over him!?

"Of course I'm not fucking flirting with you!" Bakugo quickly retracted both of his hands. "Why the fuck would I do that dumb shit!?" He rose to his feet, quickly placing his back to you, hiding the deep blush running across his face.

Your heart oddly ached hearing those words. With noodles for bones, you got yourself off the ground. Your heart still hammering inside your chest, you bit your bottom lip looking over to Bakugo who kept his back to you, he was tying up the three third years. Why wouldn't he want to flirt with you, was that so bad? But if that was true then why would the other students quote on quote 'be all over you'?

Wait...

Why did you care if Bakugo flirted with you or not?

You swallowed the lump in your throat before glancing over to him once again, there was no way you...liked...Bakugo...right? You slowly melting the ice Toru was held in. Even if you somehow did have 'feelings' for Bakugo whatever that meant, he clearly didn't have any for you so why was this a thought right now?

"What the hell are you doing!?" Bakugo snapped, storming over to your side. "You were just a human bug zapper-!" He bit; "-you shouldn't be using any quirk right now!"

Why did the thought of Bakugo not being interested in you feel so fucking annoying!?

You snapped up hearing the loud commotion outside rattle the stone building, pieces of cement and dust floated from the ceiling.

"Damnit!" Bakugo cursed, pulling you into him. Your eyes were wide as your throat swelled up feeling your face against his hard chest. "What the fuck are those morons doing outside!?" The two of you recalled there was a battle going on between the first and second years.

"We should get out there."

"Like hell!" Bakugo scoffed, "You and bubbles over there aren't really in any condition to fight. You'll just end up getting in the way, stay here and watch her until this is over."

"But-" You were cut off by the loudspeaker.

"That's a match!" Cementoss called over, "Triangles win this round! Everyone, make your way to the entrance."

"It's over!?" Bakugo growled, "I didn't even get to kill anyone except these idiots!" Bakugo looked at the three third years.

"He-" You pointed to spiky hair, "-should probably get some medical attention before he loses that leg."

"Hah?" Bakugo turned to you, "Why the hell-?"

"Oh-" You realized he probably wouldn't understand what you were talking about. "-yeah I broke his femur."

"Why the hell did you do something like that!?" Bakugo lectured. "Now he can't fucking walk out of here!"

"I warned him." You crossed your arms.

"Warned him?" Bakugo's sharp eyes seemed to glow against the dark interior of the building.

"He wouldn't take no for an answer." You refused to look at those glowing orbs, Bakugo's heart clenched, recalling what he saw when he rounded the corner, following the sound of a scream.

"Come on." Bakugo grunted, picking up the rope he used to tie the three together. "You think you can handle her?" He gestured over to Toru.

"Yeah." You nodded, trying to stir her awake.

"Mm." She moaned, "Wha-?"

"Can you walk?" You questioned. Toru looked from you then to Bakugo behind you, glaring over as he held a rope about to drag three kids.

"What...happened?"

"We were electrocuted." You filled her in. "Come on." She wrapped one of her arms around your neck, she placed her weight on your weak legs as you two struggled to walk. Bakugo followed, dragging the three behind him who instantly groaned, being stirred awake by the motion.

"Make one move-" Bakugo glanced over his shoulder, "-and I'll blast you three so hard the school will be picking pieces of you up for weeks."