Chapter Sixty Five

The sun seemed to shine extra brightly the next day; you used your arm to shield your eyes as you gazed up to the clouds. Aizawa watched you, his hands inside his pockets.

'I see her in the clouds, I can feel her in a warm breeze.' Your voice echoed inside his head, Aizawa wondered if you were thinking of your deceased sister.

"Why does Bakugo seem to be extra explosive today?" Mineta groaned, laying on his back in the snug grass.

"I don't know." Shoji answered, "It seems odd, maybe this is what he looks like in a good mood?"

"Why would he be in a good mood?" Mineta wondered as he yawned, feeling tired from sparring against Shoto.

"Who knows." Kaminari shrugged, "That guy doesn't do anything normal."

"Alright-" Aizawa waved, Bakugo backed away from Sero who laid on his side groaning in pain. "-that's a match, Bakugo wins."

"Hell yeah!" Bakugo smugly grinned feeling he was on a roll as Sero was scooped up and sent to Recovery Girl's office.

"Next will be Kaminari and (y/n)." Aizawa called. Bakugo glanced over hearing your name, Kaminari jumped to his feet beginning to trash talk.

"Yes!" Kaminari jumped. "I know your number one weakness!"

"Sugar?" You tilted your head.

"No!" Kaminari waved.

"Coffee?"

"Me! Lightening!"

"Oh." You shrugged. "Yeah sure, if you can control it enough to hit me."

"I know if you absorb to much lightening-" Kaminari rambled off well known facts about you. You rolled your eyes, pulling your water bottle to your lips taking one long drink. "-so naturally I would be your rival!" Kaminari summed. With a mouth full of water, you nod your head, acknowledging him.

"Alright big shot-" You replied, unzipping and sliding your gym jacket down your arms. "-let's go." Kaminari blushed, watching you drop the jacket next to your water bottle. Bakugo frowned, watching how the black shirt tugs around your torso.

"Why-Why did you take your jacket off!?" Kaminari stuttered following you.

"It's like ninety degrees out here." You replied leaving your back facing the class. Bakugo tilted his head, his arms crossed over his chest as he freely observed your ass.

"Begin." Aizawa called.

Kaminari studied how you didn't react to the match starting, he soon realized you were waiting for him to make the first move.

"Alright-!" Kaminari smirked, "-I'm going to KO you in an instant!" He shot lightening in your direction. You side stepped it, watching it fly passed you. "H-How the-!?"

"That all you got?" You turned back to the blond.

"Not even close!" Kaminari shot bolts of electricity but it went sideways aiming to your left. "Shit-!" Kaminari cursed seeing how the bolt was already curving away from you. The classes eyes widened watching you purposely step in front of the lightening, that was nowhere near able to hit the classmates resting behind you. "-why would-why would you do that!?" Kaminari called, watching you drop to one knee.

Bakugo uncrossed his arms.

"Looks like you missed a few important points." You smirked, looking up as you rose to your feet.

"H-Huh!?"

"If you really did your homework than you would know I can't actually make lightening."

"Y-You can't?"