Chapter Sixty

"Your one of the dumb bitches that got us expelled from school!" Spiky hair screeched, his laser focus locked onto your bored expression.

"Last time I checked-" You positioned yourself in front of Toru, "-I'm not the one who attacked-"

"We didn't attack you!" The round-faced boy snapped.

"Oh really?" You replied, "Then we have different memories of that day."

"H-How did you even g-get in here?" Toru breathed, knowing these three students were expelled from their last year at UA and banished from school grounds due to attacking Mina, Asui and you.

"It took some work." Round face grunted, "But we are the best in our grade-"

"That's debatable." You muttered with an eye roll.

"What did you say!?"

"I said that's debatable!" You called louder this time, "What the hell are you three even doing here? What do you think you can accomplish sneaking onto the school grounds and hunting down the girls you harassed?"

"You're going to go to the school board and tell them you told the story wrong." Spiky demanded as he pointed his finger.

"Oh-!" You scoffed, "-am I now?"

"Yeah-" Round face grunted, "-then we can be let back into the school-!"

"Is this really the best plan you three could cook up?" You wondered.

"What the fuck does that mean!?"

"It means I'm not the only one who had their statement taken-" You explained, "-there's two others and if you think I'm going to let you leave and find them you are even stupider than I thought."

"Watch your mouth little girl-" Orangie sneered, "-remember what happened last time you crossed me!"

"Oh yeah-" You rolled your eyes. "-I'm so terrified, whatever am I gonna do?"

"Stupid bitch-!" Spiky stormed over, you noticed his arm still in a cast from when you broke it into two pieces. You watched him reach out his good arm.

"Touch me again-" You warned, "-and I'll break your femur too."

"Kinky-" Spiky lips curled over his yellow tinted teeth "-I like it."

"Really?" You laughed, "I guess we'll see then huh?"

"(y/n) ..." Toru muttered under her breath, feeling extremely uncomfortable. The nerves in her back and shoulders were so tight they began to ache.

"Just stay behind me." You ordered.

"Aw!" The orange haired boy laughed, "Are you gonna protect her?"

"Come near us and you'll find out." You spat at the three.

"Let's find out!" Orangie stomped his foot onto the ground, lightning sprung from his feet outward towards you. You spun around but you were too late, with your leg still recovering from the chainsaw Nomu and the added weights, your reaction time was slowed.

Toru and you were struck with the familiar lightening quirk.

You bite down on your jaw, still able to move unlike your invisible classmate. Toru's body had a faint outline due to the lightning coursing through her. You waved your hand, encasing her up to her torso in ice away from the floor. It wouldn't completely stop the lightening, but it would ease it.

"Stupid girl!" You spun around walking right into getting your neck grabbed and slammed against the wall.

"Mm-" You grunted at the pain; the dry wall cracked beneath you. The weights made it difficult for you to move.