Chapter Thirty Nine

"Fuck-!" Round face began to panic, "-fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"You two-" Orange hair turned; "-we are gonna make sure you never talk about today-"

"Wh-What?" Asui trembled.

Round face and orange hair lunged for Asui and Mina, who struggled against the third years tight hold.

"What is the meaning of this!?"

Everyone inside the gym room froze, the third years looked over the first-year shoulders to see Ectoplasm walking through the shining doors with his class trailing right behind him. After twenty minutes had gone by, Ectoplasm watched the clock with an unnerving feeling eating away at his gut. So, he brought his students on a small field trip.

Bakugo had his arms crammed into his pockets, looking off into space feeling annoyed until he lazily surveyed the scene. His heart slammed into his throat; he pulled his hands from his pockets upon seeing you lying motionless on the floor.

At first his steps were slow, hesitant almost, then he broke out into an all-out sprint to your side.

"(y/n)!" Midoriya and Shoto were right on Bakugo's tail as they dropped to their knees at your side.

"What the fuck happened!?" Bakugo growled, looking from you then to the two third years sweating bullets.

"Answer the question." Ectoplasm sneered, walking closer to the boys. Mina and Asui were pulled back by Ojiro and Koda.

Bakugo turned, he looked at you up and down not having a clue what to do. He reached out, for the first time in two long weeks he touched you.

"Tch." He quickly withdrew his hand from your arm, pain shocked his skin.

"Are you ok Kacchan?" Midoriya asked,

"What is this?" Shoto wondered, removing his hand from your fingers getting shocked as well.

"No way in hell can we move her." Bakugo's face was tight as he turned. "What the hell happened!?"

"She-" Mina shook her head, "-She blocked a lightning strike."

"You used your quirks on under classmen?" Ectoplasm pressed,

"She got in the way of a fucking lightening bolt!?" Bakugo cursed you, always getting in the way!

"What do we do?" Midoriya questioned Shoto, "If we can't move her..."

"Dunce face-!" Bakugo called, "-come here!"

"I have a name you know!" Kaminari replied but came as told. Bakugo grabbed Kaminari's wrist and quickly jumped back after placing Kaminari's hand on your shoulder.

"AH!" Kaminari cried out, getting electrocuted by your unconscious body. Shoto dragged Midoriya by his shirt back before getting shocked.

"Smart thinking Bakugo!" Momo praised, "Kaminari should be able to soak up whatever electricity is inside (y/n)!"

"Yeah." Midoriya breathed, "Great idea Kacchan."

"Yeah, I know." Bakugo glanced over, seeing the third years were pined by Ectoplasm's clones.

"Ah ha ha ha!" Kaminari giggled as he fell backwards.

"Wow-" Jiro looked hovering over the blond; "-she fried his brain."

"That's not hard to do."

"I knew (y/n) and I had sparked between us!" Kaminari blushed, laying on his back as the room spun.