Chapter Eighty Six

Katsuki dropped to his knees struggling to gasp air into his oxygen-deprived lungs.

"-the hell!?" Katsuki could taste the foul murky water coating his tongue.

"My apologies, Bakugo-" All for One towered before the blond, hands casually resting in his pants pockets.

"Hah?" Katsuki breathed in deep breaths trying to control his rigid breathing, looking up to the boss villain then surveyed his surroundings. His sharp eyes landed on you lying on your side a handful of yards away.

Splashing sounds pulling Katsuki towards the opening portals where the League of Villages were dropped.

"That was so gross!" Toga cried holding her face as Spinner gags.

"This black stuff reeks-!" Twice cheered, "-I love it!"

"Master." Shigaraki was on his knees looking up seemingly star struck.

"So, you have failed once more, Tomura." All for one says. "But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again, that's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board. That is why I also brought along Shadow Jack's puppet-"

Katsuki glanced over to you, questioning how he could a hold of you and escape from these unhinged fragments of people who call themselves villains.

"-start over-" One for All ignored Katsuki's presence, "-as many times as it takes-" Katsuki gritted his teeth, losing patients as the tense muscles in his shoulders wrapped so tightly around his bones he thought they might snap.

"(y/n)-" Katsuki harshly whispered while the villains were busy talking. "-wake up-"

"I see you know nothing." One for All spoke, turning his focus onto the ash blond.

"What the hell does that mean?" Katsuki snarled, his upper lip curled showing off his white teeth.

"You were there-" One for All replied, "-you watched that contraption syphon pure liquid energy. There is no possible way that thing will wake up within the next few days."

"She is not a thing!" Katsuki growled out,

"Well, she is certainly not a person." One for All commented,

"Of course, she is-!" Katsuki defended.

"I watched Shadow-" One for All cut in, "-Jack hold that girl down and wash out any humanity that was inside her at a young age-"

"You were there?" Katsuki breathed eyes widening.

"-if you believe you saw a spark of hope or enjoyment of some sort, it was all an act."

"It was not!" Katsuki snapped without thinking. "(y/n) is so much stronger than you think!"

"Hm." Shadow Jack hummed. "So, is that what he named it?"

"Shut up you-!" Katsuki snarled, his palms slick with sweat as he was just about to ignite his quirk.

One for All turned.

"Ah...there you are." All for one calmly stated as All Might flew through the kicked-up dust landing a hit which All for one casually blocked.

"I'll have you return my kids, One for All!" All Might barked, almost foaming at the mouth.

"Have you returned to kill me for a second time All Might?"

The sheer force of All Might's blocked punch almost blew the surrounding people off their feet.

"It took you long enough to get here. It's only five kilometers from the bar to here, and yet it was at least thirty seconds after I sent the Nomu that you arrived. You have gotten weaker All Might."

"Your one to talk-" All Might bit, "-It's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you got on." All Might leapt backwards, "I won't make the same mistake I made five years ago. I will take back young Bakugo and (y/n). And I will make certain you're locked up for the rest of your sad life. Right along with your despicable League of Villains!"

With the aid of multiple quirks One for All was able to push All Might backwards, crashing through building Katsuki's eye widened in disbelief.

"All Might!"

"Don't you worry, it'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield Tomura." One for All ordered, using a stolen quirk to force Kurogiri to activate his portals, knowing his quirk would be the better option at a clean get away than his own. "Leave this place."

"What about you?" Shigaraki questioned.

Katsuki took this distracting conversation to leap sideways. He rolled in the dirt until his arms wrapped around your limp body bringing you close to his person.

His heart thumbed wildly in his chest, Katsuki had no real plan in mind, only to grab you...now what?

How does he get away from this fight so All Might could fight at his full strength?

"You're mine!" All Might bounced back from the blow, flying forward to lock fists with One for All. The gust of wind that was produced felt like a kick to the gut pulling Katsuki off his feet and onto his back, sight flashing to black.

"Let's go Shigaraki-" Mr. Compression called. Katsuki pushed himself up with his palms, his eyes watered from the dust so thick it felt like jelly hanging inside the air.

Katsuki whipped around, eyes wide seeing the black water bubble around your unconscious body.

"(y/n)!" Katsuki yelled, shooting himself onto his feet sprinting towards you, an arm reaching out he meant to grab your hand as you sunk into the ground but all he grabbed was a fist full of dirt. "NO!" He yelped, punching the ground.

"Go claim your prize." Katsuki looked over seeing the League of Villain's moving towards him.

"Bring her back." Katsuki ordered.

"That's a no can do." Mr. Compression shrugged. "But you are more than welcome to join her."

"I said bring her back!" Katsuki stepped forward, small explosions igniting in his palms.

"Young Bakugo don't!" All Might warned, seeing it was six against one. The pro-hero turns to One for All, "What have you done to (y/n)!?"

"(Y/n)?" One for All repeated, "Oh you mean that little puppet-"

"She is not a puppet!" All Might snapped, "Nor a battery to be used, return her at once!"

"She is long gone." One for All replied, All Might turned back to Katsuki who was facing off against the villains trying to take him.

"Bring her back." All Might seethed.

"You sound like a broken record more and more every day." One for All retorted.

"Well then-" All Might replied after a moment of thought, "-I guess there is only one thing to do."

"And what might that be."

"I'll have to force you to bring back my daughter."