Chapter Sixteen

Vlad's sweat ran cold turning back to his students on the gym floor. "Yo-You put my students in danger!?"

"No." Aizawa commented, glancing at his class who all stared with wide eyes and opened mouths. "If I thought for one second anyone inside this school would be in danger due to her, I never would have agreed to take her in my class."

"You agreed? I thought-"

"What-" Aizawa smirked, "-All Might just waved his magic wand and she just got in simple like that?"

"Well..." Vlad looked away.

"(y/n) didn't just go through the exams the regular students did, she had twice the amount of work to do before the board would allow her in."

"But-"

"You all look at her like she's weak and broken. In reality she is simply in recovery."

"That is not-" Vlad pointed to the gym floor where you dodged and ducked every blow Class B threw at you. "-someone 'simply in recovery'!"

"Truth be told-" Aizawa said, "-I don't even know what she is capable of."

"Then why did you let that girl into your class!?" Vlad demanded, the students around them still in shock.

"Her past is not her fault-"

"You let a killer into-"

"No matter-" Aizawa cut Vlad off this time, "-how many times Shadow Jack held the people she survived with hostage, no matter how much they tortured and killed those closest to her-" Aizawa locked eyes with Vlad, "-she refused to take a life of an innocent person."

"Wha-" Vlad was speechless.

"That is why they imprisoned her inside that machine." Aizawa said.

"Mr. Vlad!" Ibara Shiozaki moved forward, "You can't be serious! That-" She pointed towards you; "-monster can't be inside this school!"

Looping around Jurota's powerful arms, you took slight window you had to get behind Kosei, using your elbow behind his head, sent him flying forward. Jurota was running for you, grabbing Kosei right as Jurota attacked. You jumped away watching Jurota knockout his own teammate.

"What-!?" Jurota gasped, watching Kosei fall unconscious to the floor. "-K-Kosei!"

"Nice." You mocked,

"How are we losing!?" Neito Monoma gushed, "She is freaking injured!"

You had mere minutes left, you could feel your stomach growing weak by the second. This fight had to end now, Jurota was a strong opponent, but he was led by emotion and let himself get worked up.

Your fingers tingled, ready to freeze him in the place he stood, but suddenly your hands were encased with green vines.

Your face scrunched in confusion, you tried to move your limps but failed. The grip on your arms was so tight it felt like it was cutting off your circulation. The injuries on your arms burned in protest.

"I cannot stand back and watch this fight any longer-!" A voice belonging to Ibara Shiozaki called "-this is an unfair match!"

"Well now it is-!" Kaminari snapped, "-you can't get involved that is cheating!"

You snapped your head forward, eyes slightly wide watching Jurota flying towards you, seeing an opening to landing a direct hit.

You struggled against the vines trying to free yourself.

"(y/n)!" Midoriya worriedly called, pulling everyone's attention back onto the fight.

Aizawa stepped forward, unsure if he should get in the middle. His chest bubbled in anticipation, if you were to be hit by Jurota could your body handle that type of damage?