Special chap: Reaction Rimuru

Author Pov

Author : I am bored !

I have an idea ! I will take the past character of my fanfic and let them react.

And with the help of my Ultimate skill Fanfic God Wattpad, i can teleport them here without getting killed.

So the one who will come here will be the Ten great demon lord, All the true dragon 'I will free Veldora from his prison for now.' and Hero Chronoa aka best girl Chloe.

Author : Teleportation start.

Then all my guest appear in front of me with an confused look.

Author : Hello everyone !

They look at me weirdly 'Stop that ! I am shy !'

Guy : So you are the one who summon us, how did you do it ?

Author : Very simple, i used an skill that allow me to control everything in this world.

'Well, i can't really control Rimuru.' it's not like i simp for him/her !

Author : Stop question for now, i want you to react.

Ruminas : Ara, and what do we react ?

Author : Just the profil of someone.

Clayman : I have no time for this !

Clayman, i particularly hate him along with those 3 otherworlder 'Well like every who read this i think.'

Velgrynd : I agree with this lowly demon, i don't want to react to some random person.

Velzard : Me too. Oh Veldora, you are here too.

Veldora : Ah, yes hello nee-san.

He sweat a lot 'Poor Veldora, no i like to see him suffer.'

Author : Oh, are you sure Velzard and Chronoa too.

Velzard and Chronoa : Hm ?

Author : The one we will react his Rimuru Tempest !

I said and they flinched.

Guy : Oh ? So it's an intersting person for Velzard and the hero who sealed Veldora to flinch at just a name.

Author : So if you're good with this, take a sit and enjoy.

Clayman : Eh ! I didn't accep...

Auther : Shut up, no one love you.

They all laught at him and he looked at me angrily 'Man, i already killed you in the last chapter.'

Auther : So let start !

Name : Rimuru Tempest

All : We already know.

Gender : Female

Ruminas : So, this Rimuru is a girl, interisting.

Guy : It's just a gender you know.

Appearance : Rimuru has Blue silver hair and Yellow eyes, she possess an unrivaled beauty and at the same time an illegal cuteness.