After filling out the form, Yuan Ying took Ahua to sit down and said: "Ahua still wants to ask you."

Shen Luo said: "We are all acquaintances, what are you doing so politely?"

Yuan Ying is now picking up the new show. A lot of work did not take long and left. Zheng Jiamei still gossip with Shen Luo: "Boss, Yuan Ying is also lucky this time. In fact, when this show first came out, she had a very high voice. After all, the qualifications and abilities are there. There, it turned out to be a host who sells skin care products in the middle of the night. The face is fake, the body is fake, and the education level is not as high as Yuan Ying's sister, and even Minran is embarrassed for her! Unexpectedly, this show It still fell on Yuan Ying's head."

Shen Luo didn't know what happened. On that day, Yuan Ying and You Minran were gossiping with Zheng Jiamei. Shen Luo was taking care of pregnant women and babies in the house, and missed the opportunity to listen to the gossip. .

A place like a TV station is meant to fight backstage and fight relationships. If you have strength, you don't necessarily get ahead. If you have a backstage, you also need to fight. But if you have strength and backstage, you can get together. According to Shen Luo's understanding, Yuan Ying has no background in the TV station. The provincial TV station is pretty good. Although there are many people involved, the leadership also knows that talents are needed to develop. Yuan Ying was able to enter the TV station step by step.

Shen Luo didn't know what was going on behind this, and didn't want to guess, after all, it was another workplace matter. For him, Yuan Ying is a good customer and a friend. That's enough. If a friend has something good, he is of course happy.

Zheng Jiamei has been a fan of Yuan Ying several years ago. Now the idol and good friend has made great strides in her career. Zheng Jiamei is also happy.

A Hua was also familiar with the road in the hospital. After a round, she opened the door and went out to play. Because Ahua likes to eat steamed buns, Yuan Ying also put a sum of money in the steamed bun shop so that Ahua can eat at any time and deduct the money from the money.

A Hua is crazy. After eating ten buns a day, Shen Luo hurriedly discussed with the boss that A Hua eats two a day is enough. If you eat too much, it's not good. After all, buns are eaten by humans and their nutrition is not as good as dog food .

Although Ahua is a girl, she is a bit stupid to act, and she soon played with the other two single dogs, Taro and Fart.

Now in August, the weather is hot and the wounds are prone to inflammation. Therefore, Shen Luo and Wang Wei have to look at the wounds of a few pregnant women every two to three hours. Fortunately, the air-conditioning is always on in the hospital and they pay attention to hygiene and disinfection. The recovery is good, the little guys are also very strong, the biggest pit dog has crawled around in the den, fleshy, very cute.

Shen Luo was playing with a Pitbull, Zheng Jiamei shouted: "Boss, there are guests here!"

Normal guests go through formalities or something, Zheng Jiamei can handle it, and Wang Bo and Wang Wei can collect the money. Zheng Jiamei shouted. It is estimated that something is going on.

When Shen Luo came out, he felt that his eyes brightened. There was a beautiful woman in front of him, wearing a gray ol suit, her hair was meticulously pulled, her face was a little serious, but her temperament was good.

"Boss, this lady wants to adopt

Huahua ." Huahua is a small Bianmu. Compared with Bianmu, this Bianmu is younger and has a better personality. When he first met, he was being caught by a small restaurant. Shen Luo's boss chased after him because he stole the meat from the small restaurant kitchen, and Shen Luo was rescued after losing money.