Chap 8: Orc battle

Start from the beginning

It's my time for me to test the new skill i get the Unique skill : Ignition.

'That allow me to ignite whatever i want around me, i merge it with my sword and golden flame appears.

'Now i can cuts through these armor like butter, this new flame is the flame that burned my pastself !' From now i will live searching my own happiness.

Rimuru Pov

'They are all strong' i look at them from the sky.

I can transform in my dragon form i burn then to ash but it's not bad to have some experience in war.

Ciel : (Master someone is wathcing us.)

Rimuru : (Oh ? who whatching ?)

Ciel : (Demon lord Ruminas is present at the side of the battlefield watching you and with a magical tool 4 demon lord are watching the fight including Milim Nava.)

'Oh, she is watching me ?' so i'm gonna give her a good show just for her, i smiled

'I feel it, i will meet my niece soon.'

After finding the Orc lord, a demon land in the middle of the battlefield.

Gelmudo : Who dare you ruin my plan ! The plan of the great Gelmudo !!

He then explains 'So he planning to create a puppet demon lord.' 'The kijin seems enraged.' but the first to move is Shizu she attacked this little demon cutting is head in an instant.

The Orc lord then eat the corpse starting his evolution into a demon lord.

Geld : I am demon lord Geld, i will eat everything in this world!!

The kijin first attacked him but his regeneration is pretty good.

Shizu also help but is not enought 'A hight human can't beat a demon lord, she need to evolve into a saint first.'

After the kijin and Shizu failed ' It's seems is my turn.'

Shizu have do a lot of damage due to her sill heroisme who is super effective against demon but this was not enought, i pulled out my sword.

Rimuru : All of you come and back down ! I take him myself.

I shouted and immediatly rushed at him cutting him in piece but his regeneration is very impressive. 'He can even heal so much damage ? It's more interesting than i trought.'

Rimuru : Oh ? Are you regret something Orc lord, i can feel sadness in you eyes.

He look at me with anger but i can still feel regret 'I am going to give you a painful death.'

I use Azathot to consume him but first i have to speak with him.

He then told me his story about the orc and this demon, is last chance. 'So he is as brave as Benimaru.'

Rimuru : I promise you, i will take care of the orc for now, sleep well.

Gled : Thank you very much.

he said passing out and disappear into the air, i look at everyone and they cherred up and the orc looked down.

Before leaving i loot at the sky and smiled angrily.

'This Clayman will pay !'

Milim Pov

The fight was boring but suddently a woman rushed over to the orc lord and destroyed him.

'She is strong-noda !'

After she killed the Orc lord, she look at us and smile 'It's scary-noda ! '

She cut the space herself and hit clayman chest with her sword.

Clayman : AHHHH! Who dare she !

He said laying on the ground, Frey and Carrion look horrified.

When i was about speak, i heard a through communication

Rimuru : (Hey Demon lord Milim, how are you ?)

Milim : (Wahahaha i am fine-noda and you are very strong-noda!)

Rimuru : (Ne Milim-chan, do you want to come to my village ?)

I was surprised why she calls me -chan 'She know i am a demon lord and calls me like that and now invite me ?'

Milim : (Why not ! Wahahaha.)

Rimuru : (I will wait for you my niece.)

She said and i froze 'Niece? I know that father have siblings, the true dragon but i don't know her.'

I got a little nervous now because when she cut the through communication i feel it, her dragon core.