Chapter (27): Poisonous Beauty

Comenzar desde el principio

.................................................

A few hours later, Eleanor heard about Wren's arrival and she went to her office discussing their meetings and plans for today. Wren glanced at her watch as Eleanor stood up, gathering her stuff and papers.

"Okay, I'm going now. If you heard anything from them just give me a call."

"Definitely."

Wren grabbed her blazer and walked outside the office, giving Emily a look then her gaze went to Georgina.

"Grab your stuff."

Georgina stood up, grabbing her phone and jacket and walked with Wren to the elevator.

During the 30 minutes-drive, Wren gave Georgina some tips about posing and dealing with modeling agencies. They arrived outside the studio and the twins caught Wren and Georgina.

"You arrived just in time." said Isabelle, taking Georgina's hand.

"Adam has just arrived and he's getting everything ready. Come on."

Wren walked with Sophia to Adam as he was adjusting his camera lenses and placing it on the desk to open his laptop.

"Hey, Adam."

"Oh" He turned around and smiled on seeing Wren. "Hi, Wren. How've you been? It's been a long time since Monique's photoshoot."

"Yeah, indeed." She smiled. "Everything ready?"

"Uh, just a couple things and we're done. You know how it is, the lights, the camera, the green screen and finally the model." He sighed, rubbing his forehead. "So, who's it gonna be this time? Is it gonna be Monique once again?" He grinned nudging her shoulder and she chuckled.

"No, it's someone else. It's, umm, my assistant."

"Huh, your assistant." He raised his eyebrows and clicked his tongue. "Too bad, I wanted to see Monique, but, uh, I'm sure your assistant will be fine. It's your job."

"Actually, the twins were the ones who chose her of all the models we already knew in our life. Speaking of which, I'm going to check on her while you get your things done."

"Sure, sure."

He waved with his hands as she started walking to the dressing room. Before she could knock the door, Isabelle opened the door startled when she saw Wren in the knocking position.

"Sorry, I just forgot something and you just scared the shit out of me, Clermont!"

Wren chuckled. "Sorry. Is she getting ready?"

"Yes. Now if you'll excuse me I have to call the hairdresser. She is right behind that wardrobe."

As Isabelle stepped out, Wren stepped in and looked around the room as she approached where Georgina was. She heard the ruffling sounds of clothes and a dramatic sigh coming out of Georgina's lips.

"Hey, is there anyone here to help me zip this thing up? I can't reach the zipper. Isabelle?"

Georgina huffed and turned around the wardrobe and almost bumped into Wren.

"Whoa there." said Wren with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I-I was just looking for Isabelle."

"She's outside calling the hair dresser. Need help?"

"Yes, please." She turned around, her back facing Wren. "Could you zip the dress?"

"Sure."

Georgina pulled her dark locks to the side as Wren took one step closer, reaching up with her hands to lift up the zipper. Her fingertips accidently brushed Georgina's bare skin, making her shiver and blush in the room while Wren was focused on what she was doing. Despite Georgina's attempts to get Wren's attention, Wren still treated her like an assistant during the office hours, and treated her like a mere friend outside work.

Georgina looked over her shoulder with her lips slightly parted at Wren who gave her a glance then her eyes drifted back to the zipper and she finally zipped it then pulled back, emotionless.

"Done."

"How do I look?"

Wren's gaze raked over Georgina from her bare legs up to her waist then her curves till her eyes met Georgina's in the dim lighted room.

"Wonderful. The twins know how to pick the models." She gave her an encouraging smile.

Georgina smiled shyly at her and Wren's lips curled into a smile then went back to her senses when the door behind her got opened by Sophia followed by the hairdresser.

"Ready, guys?"

"Umm," Wren turned back at Georgina. "I'll be waiting outside with the photographer. Don't worry about anything, okay?" Wren's face turned into the same strict look she always wore in the office.

"Okay."

"You look terrific."

Wren exhaled deeply, knowing her day will be long with the photo session. She walked back to the chair beside Adam who was checking everything for the last time before anything could even begin.

..............................................

The photoshoot began, camera's flash illuminated the room as it lighted her face with every pose she made. Wren was sitting in the chair beside the twins and they were discussing the photos that Adam was taking and the video they made earlier, and they were marvelous. Wren couldn't help but steal a glance at Georgina every once in a while to make sure that she was feeling comfortable and fine since she's her boss and supervisor.

As for Georgina, she enjoyed giving the photographer what he wanted but not as much as she enjoyed giving Wren a show that contains some sexy poses that Wren knew very well when they were together. She caught her eyes every time she checked on her and that resulted in Georgina's burst of confidence but what she didn't know is that Wren didn't have any sort of feelings towards her. She only was looking out for her.

"Yep. One last outfit to go and then we're done for today" said Adam, looking at the pictures in his camera. "Get ready."

Some girls went to Georgina help her change into a white fur jacket and nothing inside, no shirt, no bra, just a bare soft skin underneath the fur jacket and a pantie.

"Hey, Wren?" said Adam.

"Yeah?"

"Your assistant is freaking hot and the twins did a great job on picking her instead of Monique. This woman has some qualities for the photoshoot. I mean look at these photos. They're very sexy! How do you do it?"

"Do what?" She turned to him with furrowed eyebrows due to her confusion.

"You know... keep your hands off her. She works for you. You! And I'm surprised that you didn't sleep with her. I'm sure of what I just said because I've known you for like 3 years." He sighed deeply. "If she worked for me, I would make her my wife and probably do some nasty stuff to her on my desk if you know what I mean." He chuckled.

Wren gave him a look and his smile dropped. "Show some respect, Adam. That's not how you should talk about a woman. Just act like a respectable grown up man."

"Jeez, okay, alright. I'm sorry, you're right, but can you blame me though? Just take a look for yourself, Wren. You know my words are right, that is a poisonous beauty right there. A dangerous beauty." He turned back to Georgina. "Alright, let's continue!"

Wren's eyes looked back at Georgina and there was no denial that she was indeed a poisonous beauty. The arousal of mankind with her dark locks of hair and her long natural eyelashes and electrifying blue sea eyes.

Yet again, despite all the provocative, inviting qualities of her, to Wren she's just an assistant and an ex, and nothing more. She wasn't Madeline, her true authentic beauty divine.