I will stay close to you, your heart

Seokhoon knocks at Rona's door. 

It had been almost a week since the reveal of Yoonchul's identity towards Rona, and yet, despite Rona stressing that she didn't mind the painful reality, she still chose to avoid her biological parents. Yoonchul visited multiple times, checking on Rona, but was pushed away by Rona. 

"Enter!" The adorable voice answered inside. 

"What are you doing, dear?" Seokhoon spoke as he pushes in. 

All this time, Rona only allowed Seokhoon, Seokkyung, Jenny to enter her room. And if Wonjoon and InYoup visit, she would also invite them in for some games and to hang out. 

"I'm just preparing for the performance. It is in just a few more days." 

Rona closes her laptop. 

"I was just on a call with Clark and he is coming back to Korea to prepare the performance with me." 

"That is great news." Seokhoon sat on Rona's bed, looking at her. 

Rona's expressions were still a bit down, Seokhoon could see it all in his eyes. 

"Come to me." Seokhoon smiled, having his arms wide open to accept Rona into his arms for comfort. 

Rona giggled a little and walked over, sitting next to Seokhoon and leaned herself into his tight warm arms. 

"Love you loads okay?" Seokhoon spoke. "Don't burden yourself. You have me." 

"You have me too." Rona replied smiling. 

"We have to stay strong, Rona." Seokhoon pointed out. "This incident, what Cheon Sojin is doing now, is to disrupt your mentality, and break us apart." Seokhoon broke the embrace off and looked into Rona's eyes. "I know you are the strongest girl I will ever know, and you will not let this defeat you." 

Rona sighed. 

"I guess it's still a pin right on my heart. Something I couldn't get off my chest..." Rona looked to the floor. "I am really conflicted." 

"What are you conflicted about?" Seokhoon brushes Rona's hair. 

"I want Omma to be happy. I am actually glad that Yoonchul ahjushi is my father. And I honestly don't mind taking Eunbyeol as a sister. Everything is fine. But the past, still haunts me. The damage they had done to me, as much as I tried to ignore, it still hurts me to know that blood, is somehow not thicker than water." 

Seokhoon smiled. 

"Silly. You should have thought, almost everyone here in Hera Palace had endured the same thing as you did." 

Rona looked into Seokhoon's eyes. 

It was true. 

Seokhoon and Seokkyung had to endure knowing their father was a mass murderer and yet they had moved on. Seokhoon had been guilty for a long time, knowing that his father had hurt Rona, a girl he loves deeply. 

If they could move on, why is she still holding the grudge? 

"Talk to them. At least your Omma. She is worried." Seokhoon brushes Rona's hair once more and bringing her into another embrace. 

"We have to stick together. We can't fall apart now." Seokhoon reminded Rona. 

"At least, we cannot let Cheon Sojin hurt you. I will not allow that. I have sworn to protect you my whole life." Seokhoon stressed.