Last obsession

As the adults of Hera Palace was settled, it was up to one last thing on everyone's heart. 

Ha Eunbyeol. 

During the trial and everything, Ha Eunbyeol had attempted escape more than 5 times, and she was on the verge of an explosion. 

Rona knew about Eunbyeol, and as much as wanted Eunbyeol to admit her problems, she knew she was not the fault for her actions. She was put under so much pressure by her maniac mother, and she was obsessed with the wrong things in life. Even going through so much mental and physical abuse, it was not surprising that she had certain levels of mental issues. 

She needed time to heal, and the right person to heal her. 

On the day of Eunbyeol's trial for juvy, she sat behind bars without sight of living. Her wrist was wrapped tightly with a bandage to prevent her from hurting herself. She had heavy sandbags over her arms and legs. 

Rona and Seokhoon sat in a small corner, hidden at first, before being called before the judge to give evidence. They saw Eunbyeol in such form, and Rona couldn't help but pity Eunbyeol. 

"Look at her." Rona felt sad, "I didn't think this would end up like this." 

Seokhoon knew Rona has a sweetheart of gold and would pity anyone, but he also knew how dangerous Eunbyeol is to the both of them if she is being released now. She needs to heal first before she can face them. 

"She has her own sins and hates to carry. When she is well, she will be okay." Seokhoon comforts Rona. He didn't want to come across with Eunbyeol anymore, but he knew at some level he has also hurt Eunbyeol. 

As the trial starts, the judge called upon Rona and Seokhoon for evidence. As Rona was still healing from her injuries, Seokhoon also acted as a guardian for Rona and sat with her together. 

They spoke of what happened and what they did truthfully. 

When Eunbyeol came to consciousness, she went crazy when she saw Seokhoon. 

She leapt to the bars and kept wiggling it to try to break free.

"SEOKHOON, SEOKHOON, PLEASE SAVE ME PLEASEEEEE." 

Seokhoon ignored Eunbyeol's call and kept on telling the judge what he did and what had happened. 

It was all coming to pieces that even Eunbyeol had not been the true murder, she still had the mind to kill, and in fact, also injured Rona. 

She was sentenced to 6 months in Juvy with mental diagnoses and healing. 

Eunbyeol went crazy about the sentencing. 

"BAE RONA YOU BRAT I HATE YOU I HATE YOUUUUUU. YOU LEAVE SEOKHOON YOU HAVE TO LEAVE HIM. HE IS MINEEEE!!! MINEEEE!!!"  Eunbyeol screams and kicks. "I WILL KILL YOU! KILL YOU!" 

Seokhoon stood in front of Rona, trying to protect her. But Rona held his arm and gestures that she is ok. She walks forward to the bars and stood in front of Eunbyeol across the bars. 

"Ha Eunbyeol. Do you even remember what you have done? Why did you want to hurt me? Simply because I was in love with Seokhoon or that I have gotten the grand trophy? Please regain your consciousness. I want to forgive you. But now I can't. Learn your lesson."

Ha Eunbyeol went frantic when she hears and sees Rona up close, she fell to the ground. 

"GO AWAY GO AWAY YOU'RE DEAD ALREADY YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE JUST AN IMAGE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAD HURTS." 

Seokhoon walks up to Rona immediately and held her back to protect her. The judge sees and orders the guards to bring Eunbyeol back in. 

Rona and Seokhoon let out a sigh of relief. Things were slowly dying down and 3 years since the mess happened had finally come to an end. 

Seokhoon and Rona slowly walk out to the juvy court. 

Their steps were slow, but light. They held tight onto each other's hands. 

Seokhoon looks at Rona and Rona looks at Seokhoon. 

Seokhoon suddenly stopped at one of the steps. Rona was pulled back into his arms. 

"What's the wrong Seokhoon?" Rona asks, had her head stuffed into Seokhoon's chest. 

"Thank you," Seokhoon speaks. 

"Why? Rona breaks from the hug and looks up to Seokhoon, a little confused smile.

"Because you've changed me. You taught me to be a new person. To finally let down my hate and fears. To no longer be a person full of hatred." Seokhoon speaks as he brushes Rona's hair. 

Rona smiles. 

"Thank you to you too. You made me no longer lonely and unaccepted." Rona speaks. 

Seokhoon smiles. 

They embrace each other tightly. 

The sun was perfectly nice today, and it shined onto them warmly. 

More happiness is coming to them soon. 

Author's Note: 

Unsure how Eunbyeol will be in S3 of Penthouse but I think she will receive some level of punishment eventually. She did physically damaged Rona at some level. 

But I am pretty sure she is a weakling too, undergoing so much pain and stress from her parents and her life around at school. So much attention had been put on her. I do pity this character. 

Anyways. I hope she would heal and regain her consciousness in the future!

Happy Reading!