Forgive

Such a relief to Yoon Hee that she was in fact, not the culprit for Min Seol-Ah's death. The killing point was when Logan supported the evidence with a secret camera set at the penthouse by Ju Dan Tae. The devil planted his own seed of sin. 

The camera shot every single moment of Ju Dan Tae pushing Min Seol-Ah and also planting the necklace into Yoon Hee's hands. 

Yoon Hee remembered differently because Ju Dan Tae placed Yoon Hee over the balcony overlooking the fall, and she saw briefly Min Seol-Ah's dead body over the statue from the top floor and panicked. 

It was a relief to everyone else in the courtroom also. Since Yoon Hee was exempted from the crime, some of the other members of the Hera Palace were relieved a little of their years in prison. But they were only a few months less than originally announced. 

Jenny and Minhyuk both sat at the right corner of guest stands in the courtroom, while Seokhoon, Rona, Seokkyung, Suryeon and Logan sat on the left. Jenny still sat apart from Minhyuk, although he had somehow made a "good" impression on Jenny, Jenny still felt scared about all of their past acts. 

As the judge announced the last decisions to the imprisonment of the Hera Palace adults, they were given a few moments to talk to their family members at the guest seatings if they wish, as they had performed well in court this time. 

Of course, Cheon So Jin yelled her way out like a brat, and Yoon Chul looked at Yoon Hee who disappointingly looked away and walked towards Rona. Yoon Chul looked down and walked back inside the jail followed by So Jin screaming. 

Minhyuk's parents were also brought away because they were yelling and kicking in rejection, leaving only Minhyuk's mother calling out for Minhyuk to take good care of himself. 

Mari rushed to Jenny's arms and gave her daughter a great big hug. Jenny was happy to be in her mother's arms once again, to embrace her and have her comfort in these lonely times. She wasn't living in a bad condition but she was really empty without her mother. Her mother was her only trusted person. 

Mari gave some good looks to her daughter, hug her and looking at her multiple times. 

"My Jenny!! Are you okay? Did you eat? Did you rest?" Mari asks, worriedly. 

"Yes, Omma Yes I did." Jenny sobs. 

"Great.." Mari hugs Jenny again. "Omma misses you so badly." 

"I did too Omma." Jenny cries as she was in her mother's arms again. 

Mari did not break away from the hug but brought Jenny closer so only she could hear what she was about to say. 

She whispers in Jenny's ears. 

"Jenny, trust Omma. After leaving this courtroom, go back to Rona and Yoon Hee." 

Jenny was shocked about her mother's statement, she tries to break off from the hug to show her mother how confused she was. 

Mari held Jenny close. 

"Trust Yoon Hee. She is the last resort we have. We have no trust in other people of Hera Palace, but I trust Yoon Hee. Even if I don't trust Suryeon, I will trust Yoon Hee, and so should you. Ask Rona to take you in and keep close with her. She needs you and you need her too. I don't want you to fall into the arms of devious acts anymore, and you should have a safe life from now on. Omma will fight for you." 

Mari breaks off the hug, looking at the worried and crying, Jenny. She brushes the tears off Jenny's face. "It's okay. Don't cry, my dear girl." Mari tears up a little too. "I have committed a crime and I should take full responsibility for it. I can't escape these 2 years of imprisonment, but I want you to be well in these two years and wait for me. Grow happily and be a great singer. Omma will watch you from here and give you all the support I can."