Plan Destruction

"Oh, Ms Cheon. It's nice to see you again." The ragged old woman sits on the comfy satin sofas as if it was her own place. 

Cheon Sojin rolled her eyes but didn't care less. She needs her matters to be dealt with first. 

"Mrs Bae. Well, I thought you would need me again." Cheon Sojin smirked.  

"How would I? The ransom of money you gave me was great." The old woman laughed. 

"Well, didn't imagine it being spent on gambling." 

The woman shyed away, ashamed. A sly laugh reappears from her face. 

"I wouldn't do so again." 

"Don't worry." Cheon Sojin sips to her wine. "I didn't say you can't gamble."

The woman was confused. 

"Why have you searched for me?" 

"Well. I guess you should miss your granddaughter, Bae Rona." 

The old woman scoffs in disgust. 

"I don't have a granddaughter. Disgusting brat made from that mother of hers." 

"Just as I was going to say." Cheon Sojin smirks. "But she is Prima Donna now." She carelessly mentioned. 

"What is... that?" 

"That means she will be rich." 

The old woman's eyes sparkled with light when she heard 'money'. 

"She is having a celebration this weekend for her Prima Donna celebration." Cheon Sojin leaked the news. 

"Well, I must pay my granddaughter a visit now." The old woman laughed, clapping her hands. 

"And your ex-daughter in law. She's wealthy too." Cheon Sojin smirks. "She should pay you some respect." 

The old woman hesitated when she heard Yoonhee's name. She didn't want to cross paths with Yoonhee since the death of her son, as she still blames it on Yoonhee. Despite the fact being her son betraying Yoonhee in a relationship. 

"Here." Cheon Sojin hands the old woman a thick brown envelope. 

The woman accepts it and looks inside. 

It was stacks of cash. Loads. 

"Just cause another scene. This time I want a big one, expose how Bae Rona is not your son's true daughter." 

"How did you..." 

"Isn't it apparent? We all know Yoonhee married your son and had a baby in less than nine months." 

The woman thought. It was about time. She could threaten Yoonhee and Rona for more cash. 

"I will. Thank you, Ms Cheon." 

Cheon Sojin devilishly smiled. "Of course. Enjoy the money. I await your good news." 

The old woman bids Cheon Sojin farewell as she leaves the prestigious area. 

She walks on the street and stumbles back to her dump-like apartment. 

"Oh Yoonhee, how you dare to cut ties with me." She gulps down a bottle of soju and looked into the brown envelope Cheon Sojin gave her. She laughed. 

All the money for her to spend. 

She pours them out and counts them happily until she finds an audio recorder in the pile.