He should be there

"Here," Yoon Hee handed Yoonchul a cup of hot tea. 

Yoonchul looked at the delicate tea set. He didn't dare to hold it. 

Yoon Hee looked at him worriedly. 

"Drink. It warms the body." Yoon Hee encouraged Yoonchul. 

Yoonchul lets out an awkward smile and stretched his hands, timidly, taking the cup up to his dry lips to drink. 

As Yoonchul reaches out, Yoon Hee noticed the scars and bruises on Yoonchul's hand. 

All those scars he had. 

Sadness filled her. How she wishes he would become the diligent doctor he once was. The smart, the daring, the confident doctor that helps people. 

But as she looked at the man before her, he was the one that needed help now. 

"How..." Yoon Hee slowly asked, "have you been, Yoonchul." 

Yoonchul immediately put the cup down and straighten himself on the chair, embarrassingly stroking his hands on this knees. 

"Alright. Alright." He smiles. 

But Yoonhee could see the tiredness,  the experiences he had scarred his face. It was all told from his expressions. 

Yoonhee couldn't ask more. She didn't want Yoonchul to be like this. As much she hates him for picking Eunbyeol over Rona, she still didn't want Yoonchul to give himself up. 

Yoonchul uncomfortably looked around the lavish decoration of YoonHee's beauty salon. 

"You've been doing well. Good job." Yoonchul smiled, genuinely happy for Yoon Hee. 

"Thank you." 

But words between them were rare. Scarce. 

What was left, was quiet sipping of the teas in front of them. 

"I was thinking we could use Yoon Hee's beauty products as charity gifts. I am pretty sure she would be willing to donate some." Suryeon spoke, as she and Logan walk towards Yunis Beauty. 

"Of course she would." Logan smiled. 

They walked into Yunis, wondering where the staff went. 

"Where are they?" Suryeon was confused. 

Logan shrugged. 

They heard some gossiping sounds coming from the CEO office room. 

They walked over to find the staff gossiping in front of Yoon Hee's office. 

"Who is that?" One of the girls asked. 

"I think it is CEO's ex-husband? I heard about him before.... but he looks so shabby now!" The other girl commented. 

"What are you two doing?" Suryeon spoke. 

The two staff were startled by Suryeon. 

"Ms Shim. Mr Lee." They bowed and greeted. 

"What is happening inside?" Logan asked. 

The two girls looked at each other before telling Logan and Suryeon that Yoon Chul had visited.