Feelings

Don't bring mom back until 7 pm. We need a full surprise!  - Seokkyung 

Logan looked at his phone as Seokkyung sent him this message. 

"OOF. What a work." He has his palm on his head, thinking what was best to do. 

He taps on his table thinking of a plan. 

He takes his phone and texted Suryeon. 

Suryeon

I'll pick you up after work? Coffee? 

Seen. 

Sure! Coffee it is.

Seen. 

"That was easy." Logan let out a sigh of relief. 

It has been a while since he had sat down properly with Suryeon to chat. The past year had been great. They have been closer, and maybe Suryeon had been a little more open to him. And the chances, the possibilities are growing. 

Yet, it still felt like, it is reachable but unreachable too. 

Indeed a lot was in front of them. Age gap, People's views, Children's opinions, All those past memories, pain

A lot. 

Logan taps anxiously on his table, realising he hasn't prepared a gift yet for Suryeon. He calls in his assistant. 

His assistant walks in. 

"Boss, you ask for me?" 

"Yeah...." Logan hesitated. "What did you get for your lover's birthday gift?" 

The assistant flustered, and curious at the same time. "Boss, you're in love?" He teased. 

"Well. Something like that but it's confusing." He paused, "I just want to see what women like." 

The assistant laughed a little. 

"Sir. I don't get much for my wife. I don't have the financial ability yet. But I like to handcraft something for her. She wishes I could get her something memorable, more than materialistic." 

Logan gave a thought. 

"Yeah... you're probably right." Logan taps on the table a few times. "Order me a bouquet of red roses please, from our best florist."

The assistant nods and exited the room with the order. 

Logan moves to his computer and started surfing the web for ideas. He looks at his watch. 

"Okay, I have 4 hours. Should be decent enough." 

Suryeon finishes work and greeted her staff as she exits her office, thanking their effort for their work today. 

As she walks to the open carpark to wait for Logan, she finds a familiar figure among the cars. 

Logan stood there, in his white suit, with a big bouquet of red roses.