What do I have to do?

"Thank you, everyone. I'll see everyone at the inauguration ceremony." Cheon Sojin bowed at all the guests, voters and reporters. She struts to the backstage, her secretary following her. 

"Omma Congratulations" Eunbyeol congratulated her mother, as she enters backstage. 

Cheon Sojin throws the bouquet of flowers to Eunbyeol and was quite disappointed. 

"What's with this win when I feel like Oh Yoonhee has tricked me?" She angrily crosses her hand across her hips, walking back and forth. 

Eunbyeol was worried about her mother, "but you've won and that's all that matters!"

"Is it?" Sojin spoke, a little anxious. She thinks thoroughly. "Something must be up with those two." She whispers. "They can't give up so easily." 

Eunbyeol was still, confused about her mother's reactions. "Who are the two?"

"Oh Yoonhee and Ha Yoonchul." 

"Appa?" Eunbyeol was confused. "Why is Appa with them?" 

"Appa?" Sojin snarled, laughing. "He is not your Appa anymore. He's merely a dog, a follower. He chose the wrong side." 

Ha Eunbyeol had the thought that Rona is with her dad and her dad is no longer caring for her enough that she felt disconnected from him now. But, deep down, she wanted her father to be with her, to listen to her pleas, when her mother gave her stress. 

Yet now, only her mother can bring her glory. 

And glory is ALL she needed. 

"Omma?" 

Sojin suddenly remembered Eunbyeol's presence, snapped out of her thoughts, and handed the bouquet of flowers to her secretary from Eunbyeol's hands. She holds onto Eunbyeol. 

"My dear, it doesn't matter. Omma will be here for you. You will be a world-class opera singer." Cheon Sojin proudly smiles. "Bae Rona will be nothing compared to you." 

Ha Eunbyeol smiles. "Nae, Omma." But she had a thought in her mind. 

"But why is Appa with them? Simply because of Oh Yoonhee ahjuma?" 

This made Cheon Sojin suddenly came to her senses. 

Right... why? Can't be just for Yoonhee...

She smirks again. 

This is interesting, Ha Yoonchul, what are you hiding? 

"Eunbyeol ah, go to the resting room and wait for Omma, let's go to our favourite steak house for some steak." 

"Really?" Eunbyeol smiled, as Sojin nods. "Thank you Omma! I'll get ready!" 

As soon as Eunbyeol left, Sojin ordered her secretary. 

"Check on Ha Yoonchul. Why is he so close to Oh Yoonhee." 

Her secretary nods.

"Ha Yoonchul, Oh Yoonhee, why are you two all close together again?" She snarled. 

At the hotel, 

"Please enjoy!" The waitress placed all the delicious confectionary on the table. 

"Thank you." Everyone spoke excitedly.