Reachable yet unreachable

The next morning, 

"Appa..." Eunbyeol called. 

"Eunbyeol!" Yoonchul called. "Are you feeling alright?" 

"Where am I? What happened?" Eunbyeol was in a blur. 

Yoonchul was contemplating if he wants to tell Eunbyeol what happened and what she is about to face. 

"You're in the hospital. You fainted after your audition." 

"Audition? What audition? Appa I was at home..." Eunbyeol spoke. 

Yoonchul was defeated. The pills finally came to work. The dementia is happening earlier than he had thought. 

"Eunbyeol it's alright. Your head might hurt a bit but dad will be here. Do you need more rest?" 

"No. Where is Omma?" 

"Your mother..." Yoonchul stuttered. "She's not feeling well. She won't be coming soon." 

"Why..." Eunbyeol was like a pure puppy. It was unable to determine whether the girl before him was really ill or pretending she was ill. 

"You wait here. Appa is going to get a doctor to check on you." 

Yoonchul left to search for their doctor, leaving Eunbyeol alone in the room. 

Eunbyeol frantically searches for comfort around the unfamiliar room. 

A screaming voice came from outside of the medical room. It scared Eunbyeol, making her hide behind her bed. 

"Eunbyeol where's my Eunbyeol!?!??" 

It was Cheon Sojin. 

The guards outside set by Logan blocked her entry. 

"Mam' you are not allowed to enter." 

Cheon Sojin stared at the two built men before her. 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!" She bit the men's arms and pushes through into the room. 

"Eunbyeol! Eunbyeol!" 

Cheon Sojin searches around the room like a maniac. 

Eunbyeol pops her head from behind the bed, timidly looking up to see who's calling. 

To her surprise, it was Cheon Sojin. 

"Omma!" She stood to embrace her. "Omma what happened to you, you look so pale!" Eunbyeol brushes Cheon Sojin's hair worriedly. 

"Eunbyeol, are you okay, Omma has been finding you everywhere!" 

"I am here all this time. Appa is here too! We can finally go home together!" Eunbyeol spoke naively, like an innocent little girl. 

"Eunbyeol what happened to you?" Cheon Sojin grabs onto Eunbyeol tightly by the arm, shaking her. "Get to your consciousness!" 

"What? You're confusing me Omma."

"You don't remember? You were at our music centre's resident singer audition! And you fainted! You had Omma worried!" 

"What audition? I am still at Chung Ah learning..." Eunbyeol scratches her head. "I was practising this song and you should hear it Omma." 

Cheon Sojin walks apart from Eunbyeol. She did not believe the girl before her.