Rona, I love you

After the chaos...

Rona stood at the rooftop of Chungha Arts Academy, as promised. 

The wind blows throw her hair. She finally could let herself relax, slowly reuniting with the world. She took deep breaths of the cold air. 

Happiness brushes across her face.

Finally, she can let go of her worries. Her days wishing life would return to normal. Her days that she can be at school, learning, singing, having fun, and being safe. Thinking back, how crazy it was for her to be involved in the evil schemes of the adults. Even with the kids, they were all like mini versions of their parents, subdued to the devil. 

Now that everything is completed, she can be with her mother, away from all these treacheries. 

But she remembered, she had promised her mother, they would leave the Penthouse once everything is completed, and that they will no longer return. 

Then, she thought.... but Seokhoon... 

She really contemplated. She wanted to be with Seokhoon. Her first love was with Seokhoon, even though at first he tricked her to fall in love with him, and she did hate him for it. But two years away, explained a lot and made her really think about him. She really missed him. 

Their last date was really just to make a scene, it wasn't real. 

But she knew she wanted it to be real this time, and she thinks Seokhoon does too. 

But... Ha Eunbyeol... 

Her silent moment was broken by the deep, trembling voice of Seokhoon from not far away.

"Rona."

Rona turns, and see Seokhoon standing just a metre away. Tears were filling up his eyes. He breaks a small smile, while tears run down his face.

Rona sees Seokhoon, she waited a while. 

She fell into thoughts, thinking about where she is heading towards, with or without Seokhoon.

But she decides to take big steps, and confidently walk towards Seokhoon.

And then, she was already right in front of him.

Seokhoon still can't believe that Rona is alive. Everything felt so surreal and every second he thinks that he is still dreaming. He fears it will be seconds away from Rona's image floating away.

"I'm not an image." As if Rona knew what Seokhoon was thinking.

She reaches out with her left hand, a little timid, and gently caress Seokhoon's cold face, reassuring him by the warmth of her small hands that she is alive and real.

At that moment, Seokhoon could not hold in his feelings anymore. He grabs the small Rona into his arms and hugs her ever so tightly.

"I miss you, Bae Rona, I miss you, I miss you so badly that I wish every moment of my life I can see you again, and tell you face to face that I really miss you." His voice shivers.

Rona smiles in his embrace, tightly holding onto Seokhoon. She gently spoke, " I miss you too."

Seokhoon breaks off the embrace.

Rona smiles at Seokhoon and hands him a familiar item. 

The adorable blue keychain Rona made for Seokhoon when he won the place as PR models for their school. 

Seokhoon took it, and held it tightly in his hands. 

"This time, I will never return it to you." 

Rona giggled a little. 

Seokhoon looked deeply into Rona's eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He felt that if he blinked, Rona could be gone again.

"I love you," Seokhoon confesses, sincerely and worried, "I love you, Bae Rona." He repeats. "I didn't think about it before. I never thought about it before. Until this whole thing happened, and I only knew I had you and only you in my mind." He pauses, and said, "I love you, please be with me again."

Rona looks at Seokhoon, a little tear fell on her cheeks.

"I..." 

Seokhoon brushes the tear off Rona's cheeks, and as they exchange contacts, Seokhoon held his breath for a moment.

And he leans in for a kiss.

The kiss wasn't as passionate as those adults would be. But a pure confession of his love and affection for Rona, the girl he knew, his first and his last.

As they break off, they still looked at each other affectionately.

But the sweet moment was momentary.

"I'm sorry, Seokhoon," Rona speaks, as tears roll down her cheeks. "I cannot be with you."

Author's Note: 

Not a smooth path for SeokRo! 

I hope you like today's episode! I think Rona is a really nice child and she wants to be with Seokhoon, but I feel like she has her own worries. 

Anyways, happy reading!!!! 

Thank you for all the support!