Here you are again

A few days later, Suryeon and Yoonhee had prepared a party ready for Yoonchul's inauguration. 

The party was filled with all guests in congratulations to Yoonchul's return to John Bio. A lot being his old staff. To Yoonchul's surprise,  a lot of his staff believe he was framed and misled, which caused him his time in jail. But they all believe with Yoonchul back, their company will thrive once more. Logan was a great help to Yoonchul. He was supporting him by his side and introducing him to more businessmen that could benefit Yoonchul's work at John Bio. 

But one caught Yoonchul's eyes. 

"Logan." Yoonchul asked, "who is that westerner?" 

Logan looked to the side Yoonchul meant. A group of men and women were discussed at a corner of a table, happily drinking wine from their glasses. 

"It is Mr Hunter. Actually a friend of mines. I should introduce him to you, but he..." 

"I know," Yoonchul said, to Logan's surprise. "He's Cheon Sojin's new husband." 

Logan sighed. "Yes. But I had no chance or way to tell Mr Hunter that he is risking his life to be with a dangerous woman." He let out a chuckle of helplessness. 

"I want to meet him," Yoonchul spoke. Yoonchul's boldness kept on surprising Logan. He was even much sure that Yoonchul is a great man that will do great things. 

"Sure." 

They walked to Mr Hunter. 

"Mr Hunter. Thank you for coming." Logan spoke and was greeted by the joyous Mr Hunter. 

"Ah, Logan. It's a pleasure. I am so happy for the new CEO." He notices Yoonchul. "You must be Ha Yoonchul. Congratulations." 

"Thank you," Yoonchul shake Mr Hunter's hand. "Glad to see you." 

"I've heard about you," Mr Hunter spoke. "You're my wife's ex-husband and stepdaughter's father." 

Yoonchul got a little anxious when Mr Hunter mentioned the relationship. 

At this point in time, he really didn't want to reside with them at all. Only Eunbyeol cared. Not Sojin. 

"Yes. Thank you. For taking care of them. I haven't been a great father to Eunbyeol." Yoonchul acted, he blamed himself. He knows in Mr Hunter's eyes, he might be a family threat, but he wanted to show him he has good intentions for Mr Hunter business-wise and only cared for Eunbyeol, not Sojin. 

"Ah, Eunbyeol misses you a lot. You should occasionally take care of her. I approve hahahahaha." Mr Hunter laughs. 

"I don't." 

A sound came from behind them. 

"Dear! Why not?" Mr Hunter embraces Sojin as she came towards him. Eunbyeol followed timidly behind Sojin. 

Yoonchul and Logan frowned at Sojin's entrance. They knew if they invited Mr Hunter, no way Sojin is not coming. 

"Because dear," Sojin stared at Yoonchul. "This man is not a good father to my daughter, our daughter." 

Mr Hunter laughs. "You must let the child see her birth father." 

Sojin frowned and rolled her eyes. 

"Apologise Yoonchul. My wife had been a little stressed lately." Mr Hunter brushes Sojin's shoulder.