I didn't say no

"Feel free to enjoy yourself, thank you so much for being here to celebrate our talented youngsters in their wonderful performance," Logan raised a glass. "To our next generation of artists!" 

Everyone cheered, and started socialising at the Penthouse party Suryeon had prepared for Seokhoon, Rona, Jenny and Wonjoon, all the musicians, and of course Seokkyung too with making all those beautiful performances outfits. 

"Oppa, stop." Seokkyung stops Seokhoon and Rona before they had food. Jenny and Wonjoon escaped before Seokkyung could grasp hold of them. 

"What Seokkyung... Oppa is hungry." Seokhoon joked as he looks at Rona who was giggling, as they both knew Seokkyung wanted something. 

"Yeah, yeah, you two laugh. I want to take more photos for my portfolio!!! I need to go to the best fashion school for my masters and I am not wasting any chance! They are my dresses okay? You wore them, you're my model. Now you two stand and pose." Seokkyung postured the two at the side of the Penthouse, with the blank white wall, making them pose. 

Seokhoon was really awkward and stiff making Rona and Seokkyung laughed a lot, and they teased him for being a robot. 

"Just look into Rona like you are loving her!" Seokkyung got all impatient with her camera in hand. 

"I love her, I don't look like I love her." Seokhoon got all serious. 

Seokkyung rolled her eyes, while Rona giggled. 

"Seokkyung I'll hit him for you." Rona hits Seokhoon by the shoulder, leaving him shocked, about why this happens to him. 

Seokkyung giggled. 

Rona led Seokhoon to pose and they went all crazy and silly. 

Suryeon looked at these kids, all grown up to young adults and couldn't help but feel thankful for these years. 

"Thinking much?" Logan came over with a glass of champagne. "Your favourite. It's a special version, heard it's rose champagne." Logan smiled. 

Suryeon smiled. "I did the pick, of course I know." 

Logan laughed, "I know, just wanted to stress the point 'it's rose champagne'." 

Suryeon laughed too. 

The two of them looked in the kids' direction. 

"It's nice to see Seokkyung getting along with Rona." 

Suryeon sighed. "Luckily, I find her soon into my arms again, so she is not lost and misguided by her father." 

Logan pats on Suryeon's shoulders. "You're a strong mother. And you shall be forever. Besides, I am pretty sure you're happy getting another daughter soon." Logan's sight landed on Rona. 

Suryeon laughs. "If my son is brave enough. Look at him, all stiff." 

"You know nothing of kids nowadays." 

"I know he is a little baby still in my eyes." 

"Anyways, when are you going to accept me then? Kids nowadays are more direct than adults." Logan spurted, sipping his champagne, making Suryeon stunned at the spot, blushed. 

"I..." Suryeon stuttered. 

"Teasing you." Logan smiled, which made Suryeon's heart stopped a little. Half of her wanted Logan to be with her, half of her was still, thinking.