My daughter, Rona

Throwback: 1 month after Rona's "death"

The news from Rona was so shocking that both adults just sat there stunned, did not realize that Logan's phone was ringing.

"Saem, your phone is ringing." Rona gestures to Logan.

Logan regains consciousness and picks up the phone.

The other side was Oh Yoon Hee, quite frantically calling to tell him news about her daughter.

Logan looks at Rona and Suryeon, he then walks off to talk privately with Yoon Hee.

"Yes, Yoon Hee-shi..."
"Logan. I just got news from Cheon So Jin. "
"What is it?"
"Regarding my daughter's death. She gave me a recording of Ju Dan Tae confessing to her that he was the one that unplugged Rona's breathing tube, causing her death." Yoon hee tearing up uncontrollably.

Logan comforts Yoon Hee.

"I think it's time you know something important to Yoon Hee," Logan speaks carefully. "I am sending my helicopter to you. Get on and it will bring you to a safe house. We meet here."

"Ok."

It's time everything comes into place.

Yoon Hee takes the helicopter and arrives at the safe house. Logan comes out to pick her up. Before they open the door, they pause in front of the door.

" I have to warn you, the news you will hear it's quite shocking," Logan says.

Yoon Hee doesn't know what will happen but she trusts Logan and await his reply.

"Your daughter Rona is alive and the person who stabs her is... JU. DAN. TAE."

"what do you mean by stabbing her? I only know that he took off the breathing tube."

"The wound on her head is not made by Ha Eunbyeol, it's Ju Dan Tae's work," Logan speaks.

Oh, Yoon Hee exclaims, near to mental when she hears the shocking news.

Logan grabs onto and slowly guides her to the safe house.

As Yoon Hee enters, she was in absolute shock.

Not only was there Suryeon, her precious daughter Rona was also there!

Although one month doesn't seem long to Yoon Hee, the separation was like millions of little knives stabbing into her.

Yoon hee finally got time to embrace her daughter.

The worries she had were let down once and for all.

She couldn't stop caressing her daughter, checking every inch of her if she was real.

She kept on crying, smiling and laughing, almost mental.

Rona smiles at her mother, as she knew how bad it was for her mother to face the fact she was dead back then.

"Sorry Omma, sorry.... for leaving you alone," Rona speaks as she cries.

"It's ok my dear it's okay!!!!! Now that you are back, Omma is more than ever happier than any moment of my life."

Yoon Hee calms down a little and looks at Suryeon and Logan. 

"How, why, what happened?" She gasps. 

"A lot has happened. I saved Rona at the hospital." Logan says, "I will tell you one by one." 

After some debriefing, Yoon Hee realizes how much more she is in debt to Suryeon and Logan. "I will never be able to repay you guys, so much you guys have done for me." She sobs. 

Suryeon pats Yoon Hee's shoulder, she knew how much Yoon Hee did to pay her debts to her and she understood as a mother, and from her own experience that being away from their own child is unbearable. If she couldn't be a mother to Seol-Ah, she wants Yoon Hee to be a respectable mother to Rona. 

They consolated for a wonderful day, but plans to take down Ju Dan Tae has to speed up. 

Author note: 

Probably feel like I will need to type more SeokRo scenes! It's coming! The mentality of Penthouse just been too hard to write something lovey dovey without the drama! hahaha... SeokRoSeokRoSeokRo!