Mystery unfolding

Seokhoon arrives at the Strawberry Cafe at 2pm, entering and finding Oh Yoon hee already sitting at the corner of the cafe. Seokhoon walks hurriedly to the table.

"Sorry, ahjuma! Had to keep you waiting."

Yoon hee looks up, smiling, gesturing Seokhoon to sit down first. Seokhoon sits down at the seat across her and puts down his backpack.

A strawberry milkshake was already right in front of him. Yoon hee gestured him that he can drink it.
"Drink, I ordered for you." Yoon hee smiles.

"Thank you." Seokhoon thanked Yoon hee both politely and shyly.

Yoon hee looks at this young boy, a little sadness filled her. She knew how great this child is, and yet he and his sister had to live under such devastation and torture. How she wish she could save them from this tragedy as soon as possible.

As Seokhoon sips his drink, Yoon hee remembers the goal of today's meeting.

"Seokhoon ah, I want you to meet someone. He is of great importance and he needs your help."

"Who?"

Yoon hee takes her phone and dialled a number.
"You can come in."

A ringing sound from the entrance of the cafe rang, from the door, enters a tall figure, in black suit, and shades. His, now raven black hair, made his disguise less attractive, and hides perfectly in the crowd.

He walks up to Seokhoon and Yoon hee, and takes his shades of.

"Hello Seokhoon, I am Logan Lee."

——///////—-

"Teacher!" Seokhoon exclaims.

"You still recognise me?" Logan speaks, in shock.

"I actually know a lot of things my father try to hide from me. I have my sources."

Logan sits down swiftly. He looks at Seokhoon seriously and then turn to Yoon hee.
"Are you sure we can trust him?" Logan asks Yoon hee.

Before Yoon hee could answer, Seokhoon replies, "Yes you can. I know my father's secrets. And I need to stop him, to protect my sister and myself and also revenge for Rona."

Yoon hee nods gently. She trusts Seokhoon, and felt blessed to hear that he is willing to take up responsibilities. Hes a strong young man now, Sue Yon Onni will be pleased to know.

"Alright." Logan assures.

"Please let me know how I can help, teacher." Seokhoon speaks with a little worry but great confirmation in what he is about to do.

"We need information about your father. Whatever, that could help us pull him down and put to jail for his crimes."

Seokhoon lists out things he knew, as much as he could to Logan and Yoon hee, while the two take notes of tactics they could do.

When it comes to the very last thing on the list, all three stopped.

"What about Min Seol-Ah?" Logan asks, with determined eyes. He knew Seokhoon bullied his sister before, even not directly, he did try to avoid saving her.

Until then, Seokhoon still didn't know Logan is Seoul- Ah's brother.

Yoon hee pities the boy before her, "Seokhoon ah, it's ok. Ahjuma understands, so is Logan. We were all youngsters before, we all make mistakes, but it is up to us now if we want to repent for our mistakes and be a responsible person."

Seokhoon looks down, fiddle with his hands.

"I bullied Seol Ah before."

Logan looks very disappointed, but knew his sister would only want him to be happy, and that the whole thing had passed by for so long, anything these kids did would not have mattered. He is already sure that his sister will be in happiness in heaven.

"I know," Logan pauses, "I forgive you."

Seokhoon looks up in surprise of Logan's reply.

"I am Seol-Ah's brother, your teacher, and Logan Lee."

Seokhoon was very shocked. His eyes shys away, and he was very sorry about his actions.

But it seems that the power from those who have left, united the three, and gave them power to stand against Ju Dan Tae.

"Stay strong, both of you. We will do this." Yoon hee reassures both of them.

And that afternoon they came up with a plan to get Ju Dan Tae to confess his sins.