A twist A turn

"Omma." Rona stood as Yoon Hee walks out of the guarded area to the meeting room. 

Seokhoon stood with Rona, holding her so she wouldn't fall. 

"Rona- ah..." Yoon Hee broke into tears as she saw her daughter again after so long. She finally was a little less ashamed to see Rona again. 

"Ahjuma." Seokhoon greets. 

"Seokhoon." Yoon Hee smiles. 

They were separated by the glass, but both mother and daughter could not hold back their tears and thoughts for each other. 

"Omma are you okay in the prison? Did anyone treat you badly?" Rona asks as Seokhoon helped her sit down. 

"I'm fine, dear Rona." Yoon Hee sits, wiping her tears of joy. "I missed you every day." 

Rona sits sobbing. 

"The second trial is in two days, Ahjuma. Mom and Logan are searching for more evidence to help you ease the punishments. As you admitted your actions, the punishment will not be strong, we promise you." Seokhoon reminds Yoon Hee. 

Rona nods. "Omma, please if you recall anything helpful, it would be great for us to help you ease the punishments." 

"I don't recall much of the day already. I had to ask Suryeon to admit she saw me causing Seol-Ah's death, to put all those Hera Palace adults into jail." Yoon Hee holds her head, frowning. 

Seokhoon thought for a while. 

"But, didn't you say you were drunk?" 

Rona and Yoon Hee both looked at Seokhoon. 

Rona suddenly realised something. 

"Seokhoon, I remember that when Omma drinks, she tends to fall into trance and mistakes right from wrong." 

Seokhoon looks at Rona.

"That's it." 

"What's it?" Yoon Hee asks. 

"Rona, what happens when your mom drinks?" 

"Omma will usually fall deep asleep. One time I went to pick her up somewhere after she was drunk and she thought a random girl in the streets was me." 

Yoon Hee was quite embarrassed about her actions, and even making Rona take care made her thought she was not a great mother. 

"It's okay Ahjuma. This is a great point." 

"How come?" 

"Didn't you say, before you arrived at the rooftops, you saw my father choking Min Seol-Ah?" 

"Yes...." 

"Perhaps, you've got it wrong. He might be the one actually pushing her off and you were just drunk and fainted, so he blamed it on you!" 

Rona grips onto Seokhoon, hoping that this was the truth. 

They both looked at Yoon Hee, who was working really hard to search for the truth in her mind. 

"Don't worry Ahjuma, I will let mother and Logan know and we will help you." Seokhoon ensures Yoon Hee. 

Yoon Hee nods, extremely thankful for Seokhoon's care and help for her. 

Seokhoon looks at Rona, who worriedly look back at him. 

He whispers. "It's ok, I'll take care of it." He smiles, and gently pats Rona's head, as she laid her head on Seokhoon's shoulders.