It's possible

"So which ones do I need to fix?" Logan asks as he walks into the dining room. 

"The blue and white balloons, there's a helium tank on the left of you," Suryeon spoke as she mixes her cake icing. 

"It's nice, now Rona is back," Logan spoke as he fills the balloons up. 

"Yes. I bet Seokhoon is estatic." Suryeon smiled as she decorates the cake. 

Logan smiled. "Apparently you're happier to see your son dating than he is himself." 

"What does that mean," Suryeon laughed. "Of course I am happy for him. He is simply a child in my eyes. He deserves all things good." 

"So does you." Logan carelessly commented. 

Suryeon looked at Logan, a little shy. 

Honestly, Suryeon definitely knew she had been closer to Logan for the past year. She realised she started relying on him a lot more. She sees him a lot more, especially now he had moved a lot of his duties back to Korea. Somehow, she felt inseparable from him. 

Something she realised. Her kids became close to Logan too. Seokkyung definitely teases and argues with Logan a lot, but it was more of a fun way. Seokkyung did not say she was okay with the "silent" flirting, but at least she wasn't objecting. Seokhoon was a lot more tolerant, and he was even hinting something was possible. And that always made her think about the possibilities. 

Somehow, she still felt a little weird. Even it was simply adoptive, Logan was still Suryeon's daughter's adoptive brother. It still felt weird that she has to neglect this relationship. But she thought, if she was to be a new Shim Suryeon, old memories, past identities have to be abandoned. 

Logan looked at Suryeon as if she couldn't understand the hint Logan's been hinting her. He knew it was going to be hard, to break the exterior shell of Shim Suryeon. But he knew, deep down, she was going through change. He did make himself a promise. 

Be patient and stay by her. 

Even if nothing was going to happen ever, Logan promised to himself, 

he would still be there to protect Suryeon. 

Logan and Suryeon prepared a delicious meal for Rona's return. 

Rice cakes, Seafood pancakes, fried snacks. 

"Congratulations Rona!" Suryeon embraces Rona. 

"Thank you Suryeon ahjuma." Rona embraces Suryeon. 

"Probably Omma soon," Suryeon whispered loud enough for Rona to hear. 

It made her shy as she looks toward Seokhoon who didn't know what happened. 

"Nae." Rona giggled. 

Seokhoon looked confused but Rona told him it was nothing. 

"I hope you like the meal we have prepared," Logan spoke. 

"Thank you, Saem! It's more than I could ever imagine." Rona thanked. 

Yoon Hee smiles proudly at her daughter. 

As the adults were socialising, Seokkyung took out a nicely decorated box and handed it to Rona. 

"Here." 

Rona was a little shocked and confused at the act. 

"What? You're going to make me hold this?" Seokkyung spoke.