New Journey

"So they held me a barbeque party," Rona spoke through the phone as she laid on her bed in her bedroom. 

She whispered quietly because the house is not exactly much noise proof. 

"That great... hopefully, they will be great people to hang within your year at the boarding school," Seokhoon spoke on the other side of the phone. 

"Yeah." 

"You don't sound happy." Seokhoon got worried. 

"No! I am just tired." Rona replied. She didn't exactly want Seokhoon to know that she felt insecure about people being nice to her and worried about her identity being revealed. Although before she came, Logan had already helped her hid a lot of information about her so that she could take a new identity to face new people. Plus she was pretty sure that students at this boarding school are quite blocked from a lot of information outside, they can only call their family most of the time. But still, she didn't want Seokhoon to feel guilty about her emotions and insecurities. As much as she had forgiven whatever that has been done on her, the trauma had still been there. It would still take a while. 

"I miss you," Seokhoon spoke. 

Rona smiled at Seokhoon's soft voice. 

"I miss you too, Seokhoon," Rona replied. 

Seokhoon's heart melted. He needed that. 

Lately, Seokhoon had to prepare for the university as well starting to manage a lot of business from her mother's hands. Suryeon agreed that Seokhoon was mature and ready to take up a few of the family business, and Seokhoon wanted to. He wanted to show that he was worthy of all great things and also wanted to repent his acts by doing more good for charity and the people around him. 

"When do you start university?" Rona asks. 

"Tomorrow," Seokhoon replied. "But it should be easy, it's what I like and you know I don't do bad at studying." 

Rona laughed softly. "Of course, it's my boyfriend we are talking about right." 

They both chuckled over the phone. 

"I need to head to rest soon, school starts for me tomorrow too," Rona said, although she had already started missing Seokhoon. 

"Already...." Seokhoon calls to Rona, wishing this moment would stay a little longer. 

"Yes dear.... please say hi for me to my mom." 

"Okay," Seokhoon replied. "I love you." 

"I love you." Rona smiled. 

Seokhoon smiled. 

"Seokhoon, is egg and toast ok for you?" Suryeon asks. 

"That's great Omma," Seokhoon replied as he walks to the fridge to get a cup of milk. 

"Omma I want pancakes," Seokkyung said as she hugs Suryeon from behind, snuggling up on her. 

Suryeon pats Seokkyung's arms gently, "alright my little princess." 

Yoon Hee smiled, as she beats the eggs for Suryeon to cook.

Seokhoon smiled, and pours two cups of milk for him and her sister and moved to sit down at the table. 

Suryeon had the maids come in after breakfast now. She wanted breakfast alone with her children and to be able to cook for them. These small sweet moments are memories she would like to keep for a long time.