This is not how it is supposed to be

Cheon Sojin struggled to breathe. She walked to the side where her secretary stood next to her. "Why did this happen?" 

"Sorry President, I had no idea." 

"No idea? The conductor should have the score already! Why did the key rise?" She whispered, trying to control her anger. 

She looked towards Clark. He was still very pleased with the performance, clapping. 

Cheon Sojin wishes deeply that Clark would not spot Eunbyeol's mistakes or shivering voice and would give her the spot. 

Cheon Sojin adjusted her emotions. 

She walked out to the mic and smiled pretentiously. 

"Thank you our contestants. We will take a short break now as our judges will decide on who the Prima Donna will be tonight." 

Her fake smile could not cover her shivering voice beneath. She was scared. 

She was devasted. 

Everyone applauded as the group of girls exited the resting room. 

The group of girls exited the stage and returned to their changing rooms to change into comfier dresses. Seokkyung and InYoup went backstage to help Jenny and Rona with their dresses. 

Meanwhile, Cheon Sojin, Clark and a group of judges gathered in another room, discussed who would be the best Prima Donna. 

"What is your options Clark, I would love to hear your opinions." Cheon Sojin asked, as a gesture of respect. Deep down she prayed he would say Eunbyeol's name. 

"I think Ha Eunbyeol, Yoo Jenny and Bae Rona, all have the potential to be our Prima Donna." 

Cheon Sojin lets out a sigh of relief. 

The other judges nod. 

"But I think in the management of the change of key..." Clark commented. "I think Miss Bae Rona did the best transition and her high notes were perfecto." Clark smiled. 

"Do you agree? Director Cheon Sojin?" 

Cheon Sojin struggles with a smile. 

"But there was a change a key. The original music..." 

"Does a professional opera singer have no ability to manage a change of key?" Clark asked, leaving Cheon Sojin speechless. 

She could only submit to the results. 

She regrets having Clark here to judge now. 

Only if she had control of this whole audition, she would not be put in such an awkward state. 

She must find out who did the trick on her. The music...

Cheon Sojin shivers as she takes the card out from the envelope. She knew the name. She knew she had lost. ONCE AGAIN. Last time. At Chung Ah Arts Academy. And many years ago. In her own experience too. She looks at the name and struggles with a smile, but tears rolled in her eyes. 

"The Prima Donna is..." 

Her voice shivers. 

Clark looks at Sojin's timid appearance. He lets out a sarcastic smile. He walks next to Cheon Sojin and simply spoke, "Director Cheon must be so ecstatic and nervous to announce the winner. Let me be the guest and honour to announce our newest resident singer here at the Chung Ah Music Center, our new Prima Donna," Clark takes the envelope.