Joo Dan Tae

Only 3 more weeks till graduation. After that night at the seaside, the two siblings took the extra effort to study, practise and work to get their recognition at the graduation ceremony.

This night, they were practising their chorus at the piano room, when their housekeeper came knocking.

"Seokhoon-nim, Seokkyung-shi, your father calls both of you to the study room."

Both of them became very startled. Usually, a call to the study would not end up well for them.

Seokkyung held tight to Seokhoon's arm, and Seokhoon comforts his sister with a gentle tap on her hand. "It's alright. We are almost there." He whispers.

They both walk swiftly to the study room and knocks on the door.

A call answers from inside, and both of them enters.

"Father," the two siblings answer, trembling.

"Ah, Seokhoon, Seokkyung. I have a mission for both of you."

"What is it, father," Seokhoon replies.

"It's very easy. Be the representatives for graduation. Now that Seokkyung had won the Chungha Art's Festival Trophy, and that both of you get into Seoul Arts University, it is most right that you both do our family name great success by representing the Chungha School for the last time before the both of you leave the school." Ju Dan Tae smiles.

Both siblings looked at each other, trying to hold their emotions in, they gave each other an eye, claiming their early victory. Everything was as expected.

"Yes Father. "Seokkyung smiles, in proudness. "We will be the representatives and make you proud."

Ju Dan Tae smiles extremely pleased, and walks up to the two.

Both kids was a little timid when their father reached out to them, and gently patted their shoulders, and gave a little squeeze. "I will be a proud father, with two children who are so obidient to me. " Ju Dan Tae laughs, as he walked back to his massive seat, and sits down.

"Unlike that daughter of your stepmother, Ha Eunbyeol, you both are so wonderfully kind to your father."

Seokhoon got worried for a moment, and looked at Seokkyung. They both knew something was wrong.

Seokhoon couldn't help but ask, "Father, where is Ha Eunbyeol? I don't seem to see her around the penthouse lately."

It had been days since the two had seen Eunbyeol. Even after school, they don't seem to see Eunbyeol around.

Ju Dan Tae smirks.

"Someone just had to learn a lesson," he stands up, quite relaxed, take his glass of whiskey and takes a sip. He slowly walks to the big metal door in his study room. "Of flirting with the wrong people, at a wrong time."

Seokhoon and Seokkyung became very scared. They thought that their father is going to drag both of them into his dungeon to be beaten again. They held onto each other very tightly.

Ju Dan Tae laughs sarcastically at his timid children and gestures with his glass towards the metal door.

Seokhoon was in disbelief.

Ju Dan Tae opens the metal door, to reveal a beaten up girl inside.

Ha Eunbyeol.

Seokhoon rushes over to Eunbyeol and took his cardigan off to wrap over Eunbyeol. He gently brings Eunbyeol out of the dungeon.

"Bring her to care. She knows that she is wrong." Ju Dan Tae smiles and closes the metal door. He didn't even care that he had beaten Eunbyeol.

Seokhoon wanted to get angry at his father for torturing more and more people around them. But he held his anger in, his plan must not be ruined.

He and Seokkyung bid their father farewell, and slowly walks Eunbyeol out of the house. They brought Eunbyeol back to her house, where Eunbyeol's home tutor worriedly brings Eunbyeol to her room to treat her wounds. They all discussed at the house and make a promise to keep this beating from Cheong So jin-saem.

But they knew it would not be for long until Cheong So Jin knows.

As the siblings leave Eunbyeol's place, they both stood a while in the hallway before re-entering that demon-like house they called home.

"I think we need to speed up. Father's plan is speeding up faster than we think." Seokkyung says.

Seokhoon nods. He speed-dials a number, mumbled a train of codes and cut the line off.

---

On the other side of the phone.

In K Hotel, Logan Lee and Oh Yoon Hee received the encrypted message from Seokhoon. They were in disbelief and disgust of Ju Dan Tae's mentality.

"Unbelievable." Yoon hee speaks, throwing her headset down.

Logan tightened his brows together and rubbed his temple to ease his headache out.

"It's ok. I think I am ready to gradually bring out my killer weapons onto Ju Dan Tae."

He looks at Yoon Hee. They both recall their plan two months ago.

BTW GUYS

I just saw clips of the new episode and I am flipping my mind out when I heard RONA's voice!!!! RAWWWWWWWW OMG. This is going so gooooddd.

I'll try to update as much as possible to my view in SeokRona relationship! Hope you guys like the content!