PASTA DATE

"You ready?" Seokhoon stood in front of Rona's bedroom door. 

Seokhoon wore a white t-shirt with a beige oversized cardigan and a pair of beige jeans. He looked like he had come out of a storybook. 

"Just a second!" Rona yells from within the room. 

Rona felt really nervous about her first proper date with Seokhoon. Though they had kissed, they had held hands, they had vowed to keep each other company, but having a date, and actually spending a whole day together, was a little new. 

Rona brushed her clothing a little more and looked in the mirror a little more. 

She wore a white laced shirt with beige jeans. She twirled around and took her pink purse on the chair and opened the door. 

"Seokhoon I'm ready!" Rona smiles as she sees Seokhoon. 

Seokhoon stood straight and they both looked at each other. 

Apparently, they were both in white and beige. 

"We are matching!" Seokhoon smiled. 

Rona looked up and down, "how did this happen?" She giggled. 

"It is probably because you spied on me." Seokhoon teased. 

"No, you spied on me," Rona bickered back. 

Seokhoon put his palms up to cover his eyes. "I did not." 

Rona laughed. She reached up and held Seokhoon's hands. 

"Let's go!" 

Seokhoon smiled his eyes and his big happy grin. 

"Let's go!" 

They held onto each other and walked out of the Penthouse. 

From afar, somebody peaked through the pillars and see the two lovebirds leaving. 

"Logan Lee. What are you doing?" Suryeon asks, laughing from Logan's pose. He looked like Gu Ho Dong all over again. 

Logan was shocked at his poses. And stood up straight. 

"Just checking on what these two teens are up to." 

Suryeon laughed. "They are just dating, Logan. It's normal." 

"Sneaky," Logan whispered. 

"Did you not date before when you were a teen?" Suryeon laughed as she sips on her coffee. 

Logan got a little serious for a second and walked up to Suryeon. "No. And I was hoping you were the first." 

Suryeon coughs from her coffee and looked away. 

"I need to work." She frantically walks away.

Logan smiles as she sees Suryeon stumble her way back to her office. 

As Suryeon walks off, Logan switches on his phone to see the GPS he secretly set on Rona's purse to see where they were heading off. 

"You're so creepy," Seokkyung yells from above Logan. 

Logan looked up to find Seokkyung on the stairs staring right at his phone.