Sometimes you can't always be in control

It was evening 5 pm. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Professor." Seokhoon, Rona and Wonjoon greeted their music professor at his office. He had called them for something. In the past year, the three of them had been the top three in a lot of projects and completed a lot of extra work for the music department. The professors were astonished by this trio and had been finding means to help them promote their work.

"Ah, Seokhoon, Rona, Wonjoon!" Professor Kim, one of their head professors greeted them. "Sit."

They sat at the sofa area, waiting for their Professor's orders. Professor Kim sat down on the opposite of the sofa and handed them three folders.

"Did you three know about the new music hall that is going to be built within Korea National University here?"

The trio looked at each other, especially Seokhoon and Rona. They knew it was the one Ha Eunbyeol had mentioned.

"Nae, we know," Seokhoon replied for the trio, as Rona and Wonjoon flip the content of the folder.

"Perfect! I think it is sponsored by..." Professor Kim reads the documents the school handed to him. "Cheong Ah Corporation?"

Seokhoon and Rona gave each other looks, sighing at their doomed fate with Cheong Ah.

"Seokhoon, Rona, I know you both had graduated from and studied at Chung Ah before right?" Professor Kim spoke.

Unwilling to admit their past, they nodded.

"That's perfect. The school had appointed you three to arrange performances for your year and the year below you, as well as performing yourselves too. The higher years have national performances and competitions in preparation, thus we cannot find the perfect organisers besides you guys. Especially that Seokhoon and Rona used to be at Chung Ah Arts Academy! Right?"

"Yes," Seokhoon replied. "But now Chung Ah Arts Academy is a separate organisation with Cheong Ah Corporations. The school is under Chung Ah Arts Foundation." Seokhoon knew it was unnecessary to mention so much, but their helplessness for their connection with Ha Eunbyeol and Cheon Sojin, they had to make proper explanations.

"Ah, I know. Your mother Shim Suryeon is a dignified CEO. I much respect her work for the community." Professor Kim smiles. "So I suppose you three accepts the job?"

They looked at each other. Even though Seokhoon is very displeased with this arrangement, Rona still thought it is out of respect to listen to the school's decision and appreciation for their work. Wonjoon just sat there nodding, as he is simply confused about his whole Cheong Ah thing.

"Sure, Professor, we will take the job," Rona replied.

"Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Thank you." Professor Kim claps his hands. "Think about your organisations and let me know by the end of next week! No rush!" He smiles.

The trio stood with the folders in their hand and bowed to say goodbye, and walked out of the office with heavy steps.

They walked away from the office far enough before letting out heavy sighs.

"Ya, what's up with you guys and Cheong Ah..." Wonjoon complained. "You guys have a way too complicated past."

Rona and Seokhoon exchanged looks and sighed.

"Sorry, chingu, getting you involved in our messy past." Seokhoon pats on Wonjoon's back.

"Aye, that's not the problem. I'm fine. I just worry about you guys." He looks at the couple, with their frowned faces and clenched up foreheads.

"It's complicated," Rona replied.

"I've heard some from Jenny, she told me a bunch last time at the fair. About this Eunbyeol girl." Wonjoon went into thought. "Did she really hurt both of you guys? Physically?"