Hello, New Rona

Rona had prepared this moment for months. It was almost for certain that she will start a new year at a new school. 

But Rona sighed. 

Maybe so much had happened during these few months and all of sudden, she was no longer a competitive singer at Chung Ah, she was loved by Seokhoon, her mother is with her again, and she was a part of the Penthouse. 

She didn't want to hide this identity, but she wanted a new identity too. 

She wanted to be the NEW Rona. 

Rona stood in the middle of the living room of the Penthouse, thinking deeply, her packages next to her. 

Seokhoon spooked up on her and kissed her on the cheeks. 

Rona got shocked and hit Seokhoon on the shoulder gently. 

"Ya." 

"What are you thinking?" Seokhoon holds Rona from the back. 

"Just everything I am re-starting now..." Rona paused, "it's only for a year, but I am so nervous about what would happen."

Seokhoon turned to see Rona face to face. 

"You are great, Bae Rona. And you will meet great people. You will have a great last year, and we will be reunited again." 

Rona smiled. 

"It is good to have a new start. At least now. You will not need to face anything that you have gone through in Chung Ah." 

Rona looked at Seokhoon as he said that. Deep down Rona knew Seokhoon is trying his best to repent for the wrongdoings he had done. Bullying technically could not be considered as a jail worthy crime, but the pain it did on someone, is more than knives and daggers. 

Piercing pains. 

Rona looked at Seokhoon, she saw the sadness in Seokhoon's eyes, how much he regrets his acts every second of his life. 

Rona held her hand up and carcasses Seokhoon's cheeks. 

"I am here. I never will blame you." She spoke as if she could hear what Seokhoon spoke inside his mind. 

Seokhoon smiled. 

He did felt guilty, especially these days he had headed to the cemetery occasionally with Rona to talk to Seol-Ah. He wished his acts would pass by soon, and his pain would pass by too. 

But Rona was like the only source of light for him. He could only feel the warmth he never will from anybody, apart from his mother of course. Rona was like his guardian angel. The one angel that brought a fallen angel back to heaven. 

Seokhoon looked at Rona with dreamy eyes. The sunlight shown into the living room through the french windows and created a line of the rainbow with the reflections of the glass coffee table. 

Seokhoon leaned in and gave Rona a deep kiss on the lips. 

Rona closed her eyes. She will miss this when she is away at boarding school. 

Deep and sweet. 

They parted and just couldn't take their eyes off each other. They leaned their foreheads with each other. 

"I should start packing again. The delivery guy comes this afternoon." Rona whispers. 

"I know. Let me hold you a little longer and I'll help you pack." Seokhoon whispers.