Cheon Sojin

"Onni." Yoon Hee knocks on Suryeon's door.

"Yoon Hee, come on in." Suryeon smiles, putting her books away.

"I've brought in some tea and biscuits, for your much-needed break." Yoon Hee smiles as she puts down the afternoon tea.

"You didn't have to! Don't you have work to do as well?" Suryeon asked.

"Well, I thought I should have a break too." Yoon Hee laughs as she placed the food before Suryeon.

"Rona and Jenny made them. They said to let us try." Yoon Hee spoke proudly.

"How wonderful of them." Suryeon tries the cakes.

The two ladies tried the delicious pastry and couldn't help but be astonished by Jenny's new baking skills.

"So, what had you coming?" Suryeon asks.

"News. From prison." Yoon Hee whispered.

Suryeon stopped.

"Cheon Sojin."

"What about her?"

"Apparently she knew about the news. She had been flipped out since you had taken care of Chung Ah Arts Academy. She had thought for the past year, as long as Chung Ah is still in her mother and sister's hands, she can take it back. But in fact, the dirty money that has run threw Chung Ah in the hands of Cheon Sojin was too much for the mother-daughter duo to handle, thus, they sold it to you."

Yoon Hee spoke.

"How did she know?"

"Apparently, she still had some connections, sending her news and messages from outside the prison."

"We can't stop those. But we have to be ready. These Hera people cannot be underestimated. Even.... Joo Dan Tae. He could come back if he wanted." Suryeon sighed. "A day at Hera, a day of worry."

"Onni..." Yoon Hee held onto Suryeon's hand. "I will support you."

"Thank you Yoon Hee." Suryeon smiled.

Another storm is about to return to Hera soon.

At Prison.

"HOW DID THOSE TWO WRENCHES DO IT!!!!!???" Cheon Sojin screams to her secretary. "Are you dumb? Those two wrenches did all that to take everything I have? And put my daughter into juvy? She only wanted to date a guy, Seokhoon! How is everything wrong?" Cheon Sojin walks back and forth inside the meeting room.

Her secretary timidly sits across her.

"GET ME AND MY DAUGHTER OUT."

"Maam'... we have no more backup now...." Her secretary timidly replied.

Cheon Sojin screams.

"But you have a few more years before you come back out, then you can return to your glorious moments." Her secretary whispers.

Cheon Sojin glared at him. She slams her hands on the table.

"I will get my way out." She whispers.

"Besides, the release of Hera Palace adults will be coming soon. I will take back all that was mine before."

Cheon Seojin grips onto her fist, as blood drips slowly down.

She looks to her hand and thought of a great way.

Author's note:

Guys honestly I've been soooo pissed about tonight's episode 2 that I couldn't write more than just this little excerpt honestly please forgive me.

But like omg like first of all

Not enough seokro
Eunbyeol is all mental again
Pink is with Joo dan Tae 🤬
Seokkyung is a total bitch
Seokhoon slaps his sis, whom he shouldn't have done it because both of them have gone through jdt brutal moves n now he just uses it back on seokkyung but somehow seokkyung still deserves it. Somehow both twins assemble their father. Seokkyung of course more cuz of her bitch temper but seokhoon somehow also has the beating part going on which I'm scared. So I reli hope the writer would create Rona to change Seokhoon, helping him.
But most of all, honestly I hate Seokkyung so damn much now cuz as a victim of bullying before she is like the worst of all bullies. She doesn't just want to damage you for her pride, she wants to spread salt over wounds, cut it, twist it and torture it until they are satisfied. This really makes me wanna throw up. I feel so bad for those who are under the bitch ways of Seok-Kyung. Honestly can't control my anger.

Some good parts
Holy I guessed right Alex Lee bro is here but speculation still (got me laughing)
Logan's confession for Suryeon 😭😭😭
Seokhoon give up his test cuz he knew jdt set him up to win with seokkyung (he should because with Rona he knew to work hard for what he should've deserved and not sit and wait for money and wealth)

Questions
When pink align with jdt and WHY????
And will Yoon hee fall back to her money minded self? 🥺🥺🥺🥺 shes keeping secrets from Suryeon and she opened a salon with Logan's money?

Ugh guys give me some time before another proper episode but I miss u all so badly so gimme some time i promise to update more with better happy seokro scenes!!!!!

BTW!!!! Please also check out HERA PALACE- PENTHOUSE PREQUEL on my page! Been updating a bit more on that side and it's the feisty side! The penthouse drama also happens there and it's honestly both heartbreaking but fun! Please check it out too!

N follow me too to chat every week on the storyline on my page!

Lots of love

HAPPY READING

N get aspirins guys we need rest and aspirins after today's ep.