This has to be perfect

"Banners go that way," Seokkyung ordered Seokhoon as he pins the Happy Birthday banners. "No! A little to your left! A little more!" Seokhoon tried to move as lightly as possible so Seokkyung could be satisfied with the positions. She has been stressing that their mother's birthday party must be perfect. 

"OPPAAAA!!!! WRONG-WAY!" Seokkyung pouted. 

"Sorry!" Seokhoon shouted from the ladder. 

Rona smiled, and put down her decorations on the cupcakes and walked over to comfort Seokkyung. 

"Seokkyung, you're doing great. I'm sure Aunt Suryeon will love all this." 

Seokkyung still frowned at how bad her brother is doing on the decorations. 

"I know.... but I want this to be perfect! It's been so hard for us to finally be with Omma again, and I want her to love all these decorations and all these gifts and all these cakes." Seokkyung put her face in her palms, really stressed out. 

"It's alright. I'm here. The desserts are perfect, the maids are cooking a great meal and we will have Wonjoon and Jenny here soon to perfect the rest out!" Rona leads Seokkyung to have a seat on the sofas. 

She walks over to the tea counter and made a cup of floral tea. 

She sits on the coffee table and hands Seokkyung the tea. 

"Here, a cup of floral tea to destress." Rona smiles. 

Seokkyung accepts the tea and sips onto it, breathing in and out. 

Seokhoon smiles and finishes sticking the banners on the wall. He climbs down from the ladder. 

"Seokkyung, everything is fine. You have all the help you need." He lays his hands on Rona's shoulders, thanking her for comforting Seokkyung. 

Rona gives him a pat on the hand and smiled at Seokhoon. 

The bell rang. 

"I'll get it, I think it's WonJoon and Jenny," Seokhoon spoke. 

Rona patted Seokkyung's shoulders, comforting her. 

At the door, Wonjoon and Jenny both held big boxes. 

"Do you need help with that?" Wonjoon peaked over at Jenny. 

Jenny looked at Wonjoon's pile and laughed. 

"You can't even hold yours. How are you helping mines? And plus, these are cakes I had made, not going to let you mess with it." Jenny looked away and pouted.

Wonjoon raised his brows, wondering if he had said anything wrong. 

"Just thought to help out, as a gentleman," Wonjoon whispered. 

Jenny stared him down. 

Wonjoon immediately avoided eye contact. 

The door opens. 

"Ah!" Seokhoon opens to see only big boxes in front of him. 

"Hello bro!" Wonjoon peaked his head out, and gestured with his eyes and mouthed that Seokhoon should help with Jenny. 

"Jenny, I'll help you with that." Seokhoon turned to Jenny and helped her with the cakes. 

"Thank you, Seokhoon." Jenny bowed. 

They entered the house with Wonjoon a little struggling behind them. 

Seokhoon ran to put down the cakes in the kitchen and ran back to help Wonjoon.