Nothing could stop us

Seokhoon and Rona broke off from their kiss. 

Rona was a little shy from the kiss so she kept looking down, but Seokhoon fixed his sight on Rona. He was so glad she could be right beside him, and that she could be his guardian angel.

Seokhoon sees the shyness in Rona, he held her into his arms, "I love you, Bae Rona." He snuggled her closer, "promise me you will stay with me forever." 

Rona nods a little in Seokhoon's arms. 

She made an excuse that she needed the washroom, but in fact, she was trying to get away from her shyness... her cheeks were blushing so hard, that even the darkness of the night could reflect her happiness. 

Seokhoon looks at Rona as she stumbles a few steps away towards the washroom, and smiles ever so brightly. How cute she was. 

As Seokhoon recalls their kiss at the gardens, a voice calls to him. 

"Ju Seokhoon." 

Seokhoon turns to find Logan, coming out from the bushes. 

"Saem."

Logan taps on Seokhoon's shoulders as he gestures them to sit down at the benches.

Logan knew this was a little weird to say, but he, as a brother to Anna and same to Rona, felt the necessity to mention to Seokhoon his worries. He believed with Seokhoon's maturity, he would understand. 

"I saw that little sweet moment," Logan commented.

Seokhoon flushed red. He knew he doesn't need to be shy about his love for Rona, but being seen kissing, was indeed a little shy even for him. 

"Yeah..." Seokhoon said, awkwardly. 

"I'm glad." Logan's reply surprised Seokhoon, considering how much conflict the both of them had before. "But, I am worried." 

"What are you worried about?" 

The two men sitting together and talking about love is kind of awkward for the both of them, so they just stared at the wall while they chatted. 

"I still can't forgive what you did to my sister, Seol-Ah, but I understand it was because you were under the damage of your father. Now that he is gone, you could break free." 

Seokhoon looked down to his fidgeting hand. 

"I believe, you can be a responsible man. But I need you to promise you will really take good care of Rona. At some level, I treat her like a sister. Her pure heart must not be broken... I don't want her to end up like Seol-Ah..." 

Seokhoon looks at Logan, who looked a little sad when mentioning her lost sister. 

"Don't worry," Seokhoon affirmed. "I can swear I will not break Rona's heart, never." 

Logan patted Seokhoon's shoulders.

"I trust you." He smiles at Seokhoon. "From now, be a great son to Suryeon." 

Seokhoon smiles back, even a little chuckle. 

"What identity are you calling from? My teacher or my stepfather?" 

Logan looked shocked at the boy. 

"I know a lot, Saem, I see it all through your eyes." 

Logan took his hands away, a lot more awkward. 

"Don't worry, I won't stop your affection towards my mum. She needs someone that could truly love her and treasure her. We are growing up and might someday head on our own journeys. She has gone through way too much."