Year 2 not Year 1

The two caught up to Seokhoon and Rona gave Seokhoon a big kiss on the cheek, to let him know he has nothing to be jealous about. 

Which left Seokhoon a little shy. 

Wonjoon laughed at how Seokhoon is so much friendlier when Rona is around. 

"Never seen Seokhoon like this." Wonjoon said to Rona. 

Rona looked at Seokhoon, who was still a little angry, pouting. 

"He's just a little cool to people he is not familiar with." Rona patted Seokhoon's arm. 

Wonjoon laughed. 

"So, Rona, congratulations first! Welcome to the music department!" 

"Thank you Wonjoon! I appreciate it!" 

"How come you end up being in the same grade as us, didn't you just finished the public exam?" 

"I had an exception, regarding I had won several external singing competitions when I was in the States before. So, I got a grant and can skip a year!" 

"That's so cool." Wonjoon nodded, "You better teach me!" 

"Sure." Rona laughed. 

Seokhoon overheard them and brushed Rona closer to him. 

"Not without my permission and presence." 

Rona giggled. 

"Yo man. Stop being possessive." Wonjoon laughed. 

Seokhoon playfully start chasing Wonjoon and tried to beat him. 

Rona walked slowly behind them, occasionally, using her phone to take photos of the two. 

"Hey." A sound rang behind Rona as she laughs at the two boys. 

Rona turned back. 

Yeri and her friends stood behind her. 

"Hello?" Rona politely nodded. 

"I am Yeri. Nice to meet you." Yeri lent her hand out. 

Rona kindly shook her hand. 

"Hello, I am Bae Rona." 

"I know." 

Rona was a little shocked. 

"You're Seokhoon's..." Yeri screened Rona, "girlfriend." 

Rona recognised the tone. Something awfully familiar. But she remained friendly. Not to determine someone in the first impression. 

"I am his classmate." Yeri smiled, "I think we might see quite often. I am in a team with him this new semester." 

"Ah. Thank you for taking care of him! He's a little tough to handle, might not be very cooperative." Rona teased. 

"Ha. He is okay. He has been really NICE." Yeri smiled, sarcastically. 

"Okay..." Rona laughed awkwardly. 

"So. How are you feeling about this university? It's going to be a pity you are not in the same grade as us. It would be fun to be in the same class as you. You seem like a wonderful girl." 

"Ah...." Rona was going to reply to Yeri when Seokhoon walked over. 

"Yeri." Seokhoon had his shoulder over Rona. 

"Seokhoon." Yeri looks at the hand he had over Rona. "I was going to find you. We have a project to do." 

Wonjoon walked over as well.