Our little safe place

Rona felt relieved she could see Seokhoon again.

She knows that she is affectionate to Seokhoon, but she could feel her hesitation.
Perhaps knowing that her mother had to go through so much, and knowing that Ha Eunbyeol has such addiction towards Seokhoon. Knowing that Seokhoon has been so stressed about the things that happened to him, his father, his mother, his sister. 

Despite Seokhoon telling her continuously that he loves her only, she knew it wasn't as easy as they both think. 

And of course, gossips run around quickly at the penthouse, and although she is far away in her safe house, she could figure things out through her mother, Logan, and Suryeon's conversations.

She was happy Seokhoon cared so much for her. But she wasn't all jolly when she heard that Seokhoon used his pretty face to seduce Ha Eunbyeol to admit her crimes towards Rona.

Maybe she is jealous, she couldn't imagine Seokhoon being affectionate towards Eunbyeol. Or simply pitying Eunbyeol's sad family background.

She recalled the damage, and the hate Eunbyeol had for her regarding the awards and Seokhoon. 

She looks at her phone, hesitated, but decided to phone Seokhoon. 

On the other side, Seokhoon was practising the piano in a private piano room. 

He saw Rona's call and immediately answered it. 

"Rona!" Seokhoon smiles sweetly, Rona melts to his dashing smile. It was such a sign of comfort to see him relaxed. 

"Seokhoon." Rona smiled back, hiding her worries. 

Tomorrow is the day, of their graduation, and the day for their revenge. 

Maybe tonight will be the small break they could be, away from all the harm. 

"What's the matter, Rona?" Seokhoon asks as he takes his phone to the sofa and sits down. 

"Nothing. I thought to call and see what you are up to." Rona commented. 

"Haha, nothing much, I was just practicing the piano for tomorrow." 

Rona was silent for a while. She was really happy for Seokhoon, but she was sad that she couldn't do her concerto with Seokhoon. It would be so nice if they could be on the stage together, and shine together. 

"I wish I was performing with you," Rona spoke the truth. 

Seokhoon looked at Rona, a little let down from her already means so much for Seokhoon. 

It was almost certain, Rona was part of Seokhoon's world. 

Every single happiness, sadness, anger, fear, was part of Seokhoon. He felt the same as Rona did. If she smiled, he would smile. If she cries, he would cry. If she fears, he will protect her. 

"You are in my heart." Seokhoon calms Rona's heart, "and I will bring your beautiful soul with me on stage. You will be my comfort." 

"Thank you..." Rona smiled, holding her tears. 

"Meet me tomorrow at the rooftops of the school. After everything is complete." 

Rona nodded. 

Tomorrow will be a tough day. 

They both know that. Will it be the end of their curse and pain? 

Seokhoon smiled again. Every time he sees Rona, he could not hold back his happiness, and his heart would be filled with butterflies. 

"Shall I play you some music from the piano?" Seokhoon spoke with his comforting, soft voice. 

Rona smiled. "Yes." 

Seokhoon smiled. 

He turns his camera towards the room, goes to the piano and flips through a set of piano sheets. 

Rona noticed the folder through the video call. 

"Is that my folder?" Rona asked. 

Seokhoon smiled and turned back the camera towards him. 

"Yes." 

"Why did you still have them with you?" 

Seokhoon held onto the folder. 

"Because I can think about you every day. When I thought you were dead, I played this piano piece you gave me for our performance, every day. So your music would stay with me, at my loneliest times." 

Rona sobbed. 

The impact she had on Seokhoon was more than she expected. 

She felt an instant pain.... 

Could she really let go? 

Could their future be possible? 

Seokhoon played soft piano music. His long fingers play softly on the black and white keys, music rang through their headphones. 

Rona was in comfort again. Her pains were relieved. 

They were truly each other's comfort. 

It was like, they were each other's little safe place. 

Soon, Rona fell asleep on her side. 

Seokhoon didn't realise it at first until he paused for a while and called for Rona. 

He realised she was asleep. 

He smiled. 

And whispered. 

"I love you, Bae Rona."  

Author's Note: 

GUYSSSSSSS I literally cried when I saw SeokRo reunion in the newest episode!!! I literally screamed 100% the way through the drama!!!! The impact of this new episode!!!! I think it shocked me so much I couldn't write a proper episode!! 

But anyways, literally the end season for season 2 of penthouse!!! I can't wait about how many twists and turns will be for them! Oh, and same on this side.... big episode tmr! 

A little comfort episode today to ease our relief of the SeokRo couple! 

I think they are really each other's safe haven. 

Happy Reading! 

Thank you for all the love and support!