I only need you

With Rona's entrance into Korea University, Wonjoon, Seokhoon and Rona had claimed their name as the trio of the department. They just tagged along with each other, made music together and had made a name from themselves. 

As of Wonjoon's usual passionate personality, he had to get the couple to lunch with him every day at school, never seemed to mind being a lightbulb to the couple. 

This day, their usual lunch date. 

"Hey Wonjoon, my mother's birthday is in a few days, would you like to come to her dinner party?" Seokhoon asked out of the blue. 

Rona and Wonjoon both looked at Seokhoon, a little shocked. 

It is unusual for Seokhoon to be active about socialising or even be a little passionate about inviting people. He is usually the calm one. 

"WELL." Wonjoon teased. "I HEARD AN INVITATION." 

Rona laughed as she eats her lunch. 

Wonjoon put his hands on his palms, blinked affectionately at Seokhoon, and lean on the table. 

Seokhoon looked at Wonjoon's "innocent face" and sighed. 

He kept on eating his lunch, trying to ignore this big guy in front of him. 

"WHAT? SEOKHOON ARE YOU IGNORING ME?" Wonjoon pretending to be one of the annoying fangirls of Seokhoon. 

Rona burst into laughing. 

Seokhoon stared Wonjoon down, gesturing him to lower his voice. 

He sighs and softly repeated his invitation. 

Wonjoon and Rona looked at each other and laughed. 

"Of course I would come, Man! I'm your bro!" Wonjoon patted Seokhoon's shoulders. 

Rona smiled. 

Seokhoon sneaked a smile as he ate his lunch. 

Rona knew Seokhoon was happy Wonjoon said yes to come and hang out. She knew him all too well that he needed a true friend now that everything is different. 

"Wonjoon, have you been to Hera Palace before?" Rona curiously asked. 

Wonjoon laughed. "No. You know our dear Seokhoon, being so private about his life. Honestly, he hasn't even let me see a photo of you, even when I knew he has you as a girlfriend! What kind of friend is this?" Wonjoon pouted. 

"I was being protective, who knows what you would do?" Seokhoon commented. 

Rona laughed at Seokhoon's jealousy. She held onto his arm and leaned on his shoulder. 

Wonjoon smiled at the sweet couple. 

"Dude, look at yourself, you have nothing to worry about!" Wonjoon leaned back on his chair, gesturing Seokhoon to look at the loving Rona next to him. 

Seokhoon and Rona looked at each other and smiled. 

Indeed, Seokhoon felt like he is blessed to have Rona. 

"Yeah, I am just this simple guy, gym, pink shirts, and ice creams are my best friends." Wonjoon pouted. 

Seokhoon laughed at his silly friend. 

"I am sure we can get you a loving partner." Rona teased. 

Wonjoon pretended to be sad. 

"Oh don't bother. My wifey is my pink teddy bear."