6

Chapter 6

Standing in front of the Hokage's door I take a step back feeling my heart hammering in my chest. I don't know if I can do this! Very nearly running away Kakashi catches my right hand making me look up to him and meet his gaze. His mask wrinkles around his mouth as he smiles down at me. "Take a deep breath." He says as he knocks on the door.

"Enter." A woman's voice comes from the otherside sounding tired and stressed. Kakashi opens the door without letting go of my hand as if he is afraid I'll run. "But.. Kakashi, I sent you.." The blond woman stands as she speaks but is cut short when her eyes land on me. -I'm scared.- A voice inside me cries as my body begins to shake. Kakashi pulls me inside gently and my feet follow on their own accord.

"I was leaving when I found someone just outside the village." He says softly looking down at me. Tsunade's eyes soften a moment as if she was pitying me making me wonder if my fear was that evident on my features. I went to open my mouth but no words left me, leaving me silently cursing as I froze in front of her. Kakashi then lets go of my hand to grasp lightly onto my shoulder. "Go on, tell her." He coaxes making me swallow hard.

"Th.th.Th. Thirty-sixth escape attempt complete." I frown at my own quivering voice. Closing my eyes I take a steadying breath. "I.. I got them to trust me enough they let their guards down. They actually left me alone..." I mumble and her eyes harden on me the rock in my chest growing threatening to make me hyperventilate. "After they seen me escape the.. You guys, twice they decided I was finally loyal to them..." I started speaking quickly and Kakashi taps my shoulder lightly to help me calm down.

"In the past she's tried to escape thirty-five other times. They had her constantly being watched to make sure she didn't take off on them. It wasn't until she gave up running and even slipped out of our grasps twice they figured she had finally given in. She says the two watching her went to the Akatsuki's monthly meeting and finally left her thinking she was asleep." Kakashi explains for me drawing the eyes of the huge breast blond haired woman to him. "Every time we confronted her Itachi and Kisame were always nearby. She wanted to come back but she feared that we would be hurt. So even though she wanted to return with us she avoided causing everyone trouble and waited for the right time to escape their grasps." He then looks down at me and smiles. "Right?" I nod to him in answer trying to get my heart to stop pounding as the woman hokage sets down.

"I see." She says though by the look in her eyes I don't think she believes me. Biting my bottom lip and slowly reach into the pouch at my hip making her glare at me as everyone else including a short black haired woman holding a little pig tense up. Pulling out a scroll I walk up to her and hand it over silently. Causing them to relax and sounds of confusion to be uttered. The blond hokage opens the scroll and looks at the content her eyes widen. "This is!"

I give her a nod. "Locations of every Akatsuki hideout Itachi and Kisame ever took me to and a list of targets they've been contracted to assassinate." I tell her finally trying to calm myself down. She hands the scroll over to the black haired woman and watches me. "Since I couldn't get away I figured I would at least try to get some information for the off chance I was able to finally get out of there."

I put my hands back into my pockets so I wouldn't fidget and step back next to Kakashi. Of course I didn't put in the main sealing location or the actual domain of the Akatsuki on there along with a few other key places. I figured the five locations we rarely ever use would be enough to satisfy her, now the next part. "After you're attack to retrieve the Kazekage there are now Eight members of the Akatsuki remaining, including the non main members." I tell her causing her eyes to widen. "There were only four I was able to meet personally and that was Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, and Deidara. But from listening in when they would hold their meetings I do know they each have different jobs within the Akatsuki. Their groups of two each have two jinjuriki targets as well. According to Deidara one of the members is in control of the Akatsuki funds and he partners with an immortal."