7

Chapter 7

*

In the home of Aphrodite and Kira Lake stood a pair of men within a well organized bedroom. Everything from books to papers that seemed to be written upon incoherently with characters they had never seen before were categorized in some way. From what they could tell the books were separated not only by genre, and author but, also alphabetically. The papers though they couldn't understand quite what they mean were separated in some ways they could only guess was similar to the books upon the shelf. The bed was made so there wasn't a single wrinkle in the fabric including the pillow. Out of curiosity the closet was checked. All the clothing was separated by colors then in separate categories one could only guess was by how much they covered. To the furthest right there was the blue section which hung blue two piece bathing suits, shorts, skirts, then to shirts. This girl owned practically no pants. It was either skirts, or shorts and no dresses to be found.

Which would make one think that she doesn't like feeling confined. Yet, her tastes were different then most preteens her age. Her clothing looked more like what those in their late teens would be seen walking around wearing. Further adding to what they already knew. Her mentality was more developed than those her age. What they were looking at now though wasn't the books, papers, clothes, or weapons that were tucked away in her desk. But pictures pinned up on the wall behind said desk. They were all of a girl with long black hair and charcoal eyes. A couple even contained a conservative girl that looked the same age with long blond hair. "Their mothers?" The masked one asked more himself rather than looking for an actual answer. His viewable eye now resting on a photo of the black haired girl dressed in a white elegant gown made from material he has never seen before with a young light brown haired fellow in a black tux. A wedding picture. Though even thinking it was her parents all of the other pictures that same boy and girl were in all the rest except for one. The black haired girl obviously took this picture as she was leaning over a chair an older man was setting at. Her eyes alight with emotions and happiness that echoed with her smile. In blue writing at the bottom of the photo read -My Dad and I- If this was her parents then why aren't there any containing all of them including Kira?

"These are the photos that made me believe young Kira had lost her family before she even knew them. But, the girl in these photos are looking more and more like Kira as the years pass." The older man standing behind him smoking on his pipe spoke up.

"So either she looks exactly like her mom or they are somehow Kira herself." The masked one concludes now turning to face the Third Hokage.

"Yes, even though it is quite impossible." The third said as he turned towards the window behind him and looked outside in thought. "If that is Kira then as the pictures show she doesn't age. All of them with the boy are all from different times. Even the last one of the old man holding the young girl close to him. The love in his eyes never changed since the one when they were teenagers. There is no mistaking that he is one in the same, however. The girl in those photos never ages which is also impossible. Kira was five when she and her cousin showed up and the girl in those photos.. If they are real would be over 90 years old if not older by now."

"Why are you showing this to me Lord Hokage?"

"Just like with Naruto, Kira is also in your squad. You will need to know of her situation to understand her. Also, you will need to watch over her."

"You mean because of Damen." The masked man interrupts the third Hokage.

"Hn. Yes, he is still out there. We do not know what he is capable of but if these pictures are true then he may somehow have the power to have made them kids again. If one man has that kind of power who knows what else he is capable of."