"Great, I am gonna be that old lady with cats. Thanks dad." Erika said sarcastic.

"You are very welcome." Alec said smirking and then a portal opened. Through it walked a man with in a gold shirt with jewels and make up on his face.

"Grandpa M!" Chris and Erika said smiling wide as they run to the man.

"My cupcakes!" Magnus said smiling wide. 

"Where is mom?" Chris asked confused.

"She should be here soon. A warlock pissed her off and she is teaching him good manners." Magnus said smiling.

Suddenly another portal opened and through it walked a woman in a beautiful dress, with her blonde hair kept in a bun, her blue eyes holding anger in them.

"Mom!" the two siblings yelled and the blonde woman's expression changed in a warming one.

"My little jewels." Anna said smiling as she opened her arms and the kids hugged her. "I missed you so much today." Anna said as she kissed their cheeks.

"We missed you too." Chris said smiling wide, still hugging his mother's neck.

"How was today? Where did you go today? Did you made new friends? Did you help others? Did they agree? Did they argue? Did they fought? Was there blood?" Erika asked excited.

"Ok little ones. Allow the big guy to get to his lady." Alec said as he stepped in front and Anna rose from the ground and smiled.

"Hey there big guy." Anna said smirking and Alec rolled his eyes and pulled her by the waist and kissed her.

"Ewww. Mom. Dad." Erika said.

"Not here please." Chris said and everybody laughed.

"Oh shut up. One day you will have a boyfriend and girlfriend too and you will do the same with them." Anna said smiling from Alec's arms.

"Not me." Erika said sighing.

"Why not dear?" Anna asked confused.

"Because dad and Chris told me so. They said I won't have a boyfriend until they both grow old and grey." Erika said and Chris pushed her arm.

"Broken mouth." Chris mumbled.

"Oh they did?" Anna asked raising an eyebrow as she looked at Alec and he smiled nervously.

"Yes." Erika said smiling.

"I see. Then it seems that your father has to learn a lesson about allowing his daughter to have relationships." Anna said as she showed Alec her dagger hanging around her waist.

"You know what Erika? I changed my mind. You can start dating as fast as you want." Alec said smiling and Erika smiled.

"Thank you dad. Thank you mom." Erika said and walked out smiling.

"Oh, can I get a new set of daggers?" Chris asked smiling.

"Already but I just-" Alec tried to say but then he saw Anna's look. "Sure son. A new set of daggers until tomorrow." Alec said smiling.

"Wow! Thanks dad." Chris said and hugged his parents and walked to his sister.

"You know, you are spoiling them too much Anna." Jace said.

"They are kids. Besides, it's not like they asked for impossible things like eternity beauty or something." Anna said smiling.

"Oh please, we all know Chris is going to be a heartbreaker when he will get older." Magnus said smirking.