Chapter 21 Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/N:- (she blushed ,giggled and in excited tone )I Know Right!!!!Thankyou, thankyou!(and sat down happily adoring her slippers )

Lee Rang:- (chuckled looking at her) (I.M:- oh god ,she's crazy...I think I just wanna marry her and buy her all monster slippers of the world ! )
His Expressions:-

I think I just wanna marry her and buy her all monster slippers of the world ! )His Expressions:-

Lee Rang:- (I.M :- wait ! Did I say marry!? Waoo I'm totally going crazy !)

Y/N:- (raising her eyebrows) What ?

Lee Rang:- (smiled) Nothing!

After completing dinner

Y/N:- so guys any clue ?

Lee Rang:- ya actually I have one , I saw some more spirit's and they they looked American and were wearing this (and took out his phone ,searching on Google)
Ya here

Lee Rang:- ya actually I have one , I saw some more spirit's and they they looked American and were wearing this (and took out his phone ,searching on Google) Ya here

J:- hmm (looks more closely) wait , this was the uniform of American women working in world war 2 !

Lee Rang:- Ya right !

J :- (confused tone) but why are spirits of American women doing in the cave of south South Korea!?

Y/N:-(also confused) True ,weird !....
(thinking through) Oh wait ,I think I know!

Lee Rang:- what ?

Y/N :-(opens laptop to show them) ok see ,according to the information we had about the caves by history department , according to that, they were used alot in 1940's which was also the time of world war 2 and at that time korea was taken over by Japan and the whole world was divided under 2 super powers, Japan came under Axis and American under Allies and we all know the famous fight between America and Japan anyway!
Soo...it's quite possible at that time Japanese must have trapped these women as enemies and must have.....like torched them or something in that cave !

Lee Rang :-(intense tone) You are right ! It does make perfect sense, I remember hearing about American women being captured by Japanese soldiers at that time !..(yn and j looking at him puzzled)

Lee Rang:- (nervously chuckled) well like I said before ,I get wayyy to engrossed in books and documentaries like I was there only !

J:- ohhh (then looks at YN ,giving her a high five) well done YN !